Adrian and Alex

"Hey, what are you doing? You're going to hurt your self!"

Daisy was right. She had told Alex that Adrian tended to go to his house and let off steam by punching one of his many punching bags.

This made sense to Alex, Adrian was a very calm and collective person, there had to be one way he let of steam. This was obviously that way.

Adrain knew straight away that it was Alex's voice, "too late." Was all he could say back. His fingers were bruised and two of his knuckles were split open and bleeding.

Alex stepped closer and looked down at his hand. "Firstly that's gross," Adrain let himself laugh at Alex's comment, "secondly, why are you doing this to yourself?"

Adrian's smiled was soon wiped off of his face as he remembered what happened, "Can't you guess, I mean you were there."

"Right, sorry for not saying anything I was just shocked by what Dom was saying. I know I should ha-"

"Please don't be sorry, it's Dom that should be apologising, not you." Adrian mumbled the last part. He went to walk away but winced when his hand brushed past Alex.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Alex said in his worrying voice. "Down stairs to get a plaster."
"You're going to need more than a plaster for that, Adrian. Come on."

Alex started going to the kitchen with Adrian following him.

"Where do you keep bandages?" Adrian pointed to the draw by the sink. Once Alex had collected the right bandages and cream he put them in his back pocket before walking back over to Adrian.

He carefully grabbed his hand examining the damage and cautiously put some cream on the split knuckles to numb them.

It took Adrian a while to realise that Alex was holding his hand. He hoped he didn't notice the sudden goosebumps appearing on his skin.

Shocks kept running up and down his arm, like he was being electrocuted just enough to actually feel it. His heart started to speed up in his chest.

He watched-breathless-as Alex reached into his back pocket and took out the bandages to wrap around Adrian's hand.

Alex's face was hard and focused, his hand steady and careful. Black hair fell into his blue eyes, but he didn't seem to notice, too focused on wrapping up Adrian's injured knuckles.

God, Adrian wanted him to be his so much that it started to hurt. He wanted to push his hair out of his eyes, wanted to kiss his face and lips, wanted to hold him and tell him how beautiful, kind and protective he was.

"U-Um, I better..." It wasn't until then, that Adrian realised he was staring, and that Alex had finished sorting out his hand a good time ago.

Alex's cheeks were getting redder and redder; his blue eyes dilating. "I better go and make sure Daisy is still alive after being left with Dom." Adrian watched him go without another word, his throat closing up and eyes going blurry.

He blinked the tears away, shaking his head. For a moment there, he actually thought Alex knew.

Not long after Alex left and Adrian had calmed himself down, he went back to his room, to his punching bag.

——————————————————————