Party 1

It was twenty past two in the afternoon when Daisy came barging into Alex's room, being overly excited-like always- and talking way too fast, meaning all her words were being mushed up into a speaking mess.

"Hey! Daisy! Calm down"
"Sorry Alex, you know how I get when it comes to parties." Daisy sat down on the bed next to Alex and started to control her breathing. "Parties?"
"Well, you see, my boyfriend just invited me to his party, obviously, and he said I could bring who ever I wanted!"

"Okay, and that's got something to do with me because..."
Daisy dramatically sighed as she thought what she was saying was obvious. "Because you're coming with me." Alex froze. "What? No! Daisy, you know I hate parties and interacting with people!" Daisy lay back on the bed, and looked at the ceiling.

"I know, but I thought it would be fun for us to go out together."
"Well, it's not really together, it's us two and probably the rest of the school."
"Oh please Alex, you can bring Dom." Alex stood up and walked to his desk to find his phone.

"Fine, but as long as you don't steal him from me and leave me alone." Daisy just laughed. "I won't. Anyway, I'll have Hazel, Samantha and Adrian, so I won't need Dom."
"Well, if you have those three, why do you need me?"
"Because you need to socialise more and get out of your horrid and smelly room." Alex sent Dom a quick message and walked to his wardrobe, mumbling, "It's not smelly," back to Daisy.

Alex tried looking for some cloths but didn't really have anything apart from black hoodies and grey tops.

"What am I even supposed to wear to these things?" The question wasn't really directed to anyone, it was more him just mumbling to himself, but Daisy brought it upon herself to answer him. "Don't worry about finding something, I've already taken your phone and asked Dom to bring round some cloths that will fit you, so you can try them on."

"Daisy!" Alex almost shouted her name but tried to keep his voice down as his mum was working next door. Daisy just looked at him, pretending to be innocent and cute, but it could never fool Alex.

"Dom will be round in about an hour."
"An hour? But it will only be three thirty by then! What time does the party start?" Daisy gave him a big smile before explaining: "The party starts at seven. So, Dom will get here at around three thirty, and then we will have a catch up session till around four, and then we will dress you up till around five, and then Dom and I will get ready for about another hour and then we'll leave. At this point it will be six, and then we'll drive to Hazels to pick her up, which will take twenty minutes, and then we'll pick up Samantha which will take ten minutes. At that point it will be half six, and then we'll drive to my boyfriend, Jacks, house, where the party is being held, and we're meeting Adrian there, which will take about fifteen to twenty minutes so we'll get their at six forty-five to six fifty depending on traffic, and people." Alex didn't say anything for a while to let Daisy catch her breath.

"I don't even know your friends, so it's probably going to be really awkward." Daisy put her hand on Alex's shoulder. "That doesn't matter you'll love them, and they'll love you, I promise. And I'm sure you'll like Adrian" Daisy gave him a wink, Alex shoved his elbow into her ribs. All Daisy did was laugh at this.

She was the only person who knew Alex liked guys, she was the only person that Alex could trust to tell.
"Let's just get this over and done with."

————————————————————————

New to this, hope you enjoyed