Chapter 10: The Crying Clouds (continued)

WARNING!! 

DISCLAIMER!!! MATURE CONTENT!!! DO NOT READ IF UNDER THE AGE OF 13!!

More! He is my desire, I want him, and only him. I sit across his lap and place my elbows on his shoulders and use my fingers to stroke his hair. I pull away from him and whisper softly in his ear, we get up from the couch and go upstairs to my side of the room. I close the door behind me, even though nobody was going to be home. I turn around to see that Troy was sitting on my bed with his shirt off and biting his lip. Damn! He is so hot, I can't take the tension anymore, so I walk to him and sit across his lap once again.

Our lips touch and our kiss quickly escalates with him taking off my shirt revealing my black laced bra."Damn! Are you sure you didn't plan this all out?" Troy whispered as he laid me down on the bed.

 "Shut up," I whispered quietly enough so that he could hear. I unbutton my jeans and he slips them off. The rain pouring outside reminded me that we are alone, just the two of us. We gaze into each others eyes for a split second and Troy brakes the intensity with a sexy smirk and takes something out of his pock then drops his jeans onto the floor.

Troy sits up, "safety first," he says while slipping on a condom, "I don't want to be a father just yet."

"Are you sure you didn't plan this out?" I said with a smirk at the end of the phrase.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Should we continue what we started?" he asks while towering over me.

"What are you waiting for!" I grab him by his shoulders thrusting him forward to my lips and inside of me. A wave of pleasure flows through my body, I am almost hitting my climax and so is he. I didn't imagine our date to end up this way, honestly, but I'm glad it did. He thrusts me hard and I end up grabbing a hold of my bed, I moan in pleasure and delight as he goes faster and deeper into me. I feel that he reached his climax and collapses right beside me. We just lay there starring at the ceiling, my eyes are getting heavy and I fall asleep.

*****************************************************************

Hey Guys!! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not that good at writing these scenes. I hope you liked it, don't forget to Comment, Vote, and get a chance to read my other book A Way Through the Darkness. 

Most importantly comment your thoughts and ideas to make this story more... idk, be creative and have fun!