What You Love About Him

Being friends with Thomas was always a roller coaster. Not only because of his presence in the media, but also for the lack of time you had spent together. You met Thomas on set two years ago and the two of you instantly clicked. Though, you were more attracted to him than he ever would be to you and that was something you accepted a long time ago. This doesn't stop you however from dreaming of what it could've been. 

Currently, Thomas is headed home from the airport after his time in New York filming for a new television series he's starring in. It's been awhile since you've seen him so you wait eagerly for him in the living room. 

You hear keys jingle outside and the door unlocks, swinging open while Thomas struggles to get his luggage inside. You jump off the couch and rush over to him, wrapping your arms around him, squeezing tightly. He returns the embrace and kisses your head repeatedly, saying between pecks how much he's missed you. "I've missed you too," you reply, not wanting to leave his warm hug. Eventually he pulls away, brushing the hair from your eyes and kissing your forehead. You've missed this. 

After helping get his baggage upstairs into his room, you both sit on the couch, enjoying each other's embrace. "Any new developments in the life of Y/N lately?" You had to sit and think, unsure of what you had actually done the past few months. "Other than filming, not much." "Not much? Y/N, how have you done 'nothing much' for the past seven months?"                                           "I'm not as interesting a person as you'd think Thomas. I really don't do much."                                   "I refuse to believe such a thing. You? Not an interesting person? You're perfectly interesting. Not in a bad way either." You shift your head from his chest to look up at him. Then you do something. Well, actually you say something. Something you'd immediately regret. Why did you say it? Why, why why? "Actually, a very recent development." Thomas raises his eyebrows, waiting for you to continue. "I've fallen deeply in love with an incredible man."