Lost

(A/N: I decided to use "Eunbi" than "Sin.B" since most you are kinda not liking the idea of me using it)

---

Everyone gather up at the camping station. The instructors started to announce their upcoming activities for the whole week.

"We will divide you into three groups," Mr. Song started out. "You will pick random cards inside this box," a red box was handed out, "whatever color you will be picked, that's the team you will be belong."

"I wanna be on the same team with you!" Sana told Dahyun as they approach the box to pick their cards.

Dahyun doesn't know why she suddenly felt nervous and scared. This will be the first time that she will participate a school activity after being homeschooled for years. She silently prayed that she will be at least on the same team with her twin brother, Sana, Eunwoo, or Yugyeom.

Speaking of Yugyeom, she started searching for the said guy. She saw him standing at the last line, along with Youngjae. Her eyes widened when their eyes suddenly met. She flushed and instantly looked away. Why does he always caught me staring at him?

"Dahyunnie, aren't you gonna pick?" Sana asked, awakening her thoughts.

She instantly moved forward to and fastly pick a card.

"What color did you got?" Sana excitedly asked. "I got yellow!" she announced.

Dahyun flipped the card. Her face become sullen when she saw the color.

Sana pouted. "You got red," she said, sounding upset.

Dahyun was upset too. She just hoped that she will be on the same team with the three boys.

"Oh! You got red too?"

The two girls turned around and saw Eunbi waving the card she get. The same card like Dahyun. She happily approached Dahyun and even linked her arm with her. "Ahhh, I'm so happy to be on the same team with you!" she sang.

Sana stepped in and harshly removed Eunbi's arm away from Dahyun. "Happy? Or more like, disappointed," she said. "What's up with you, Ice Princess? You're acting weird, it's creeping me out," Sana commented, scanning Eunbi from head to toe.

"I'm not a creep, Japanese girl. I'm a Princess," Eunbi proudly said. "And it's normal for Princesses to be friends with her Prince's friends," she added.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Sana said, sounding annoyed.

"Oh, Yugyeom hasn't told you? I thought you're friends with my fiance already," Eunbi said, sounding innocent. Then she covered her mouth and chuckled, "Oops sorry. I already revealed it."

"What?! Yugyeom?! Your fiance?!" Sana yelled, too loud for the entire people to hear.

Eunbi silently cheered in joy. This girl is seriously loud. Thanks to her I won't have a hard time announcing everyone about my relationship with Yugyeom. Gotta thank this Japanese girl later.

Dahyun wanted to move away from them. Now that everyone's attention is on them, she can't help but feel small when they all started to gather up on their direction.

"Did you know?" Sana asked Dahyun, looking worried for her friend.

Dahyun just plainly nodded.