3.9 For those who feel like they have ruined their chances for good

I want you to know that the world is such a big adventure to be missed, yet it's okay if you can't attend every single one of it. Because life is not about having it all. You just have to keep the one that really matters. The most important thing is not every thing.

I know, it's hard. Sometimes you don't even know which one is right, which one is wrong. Sometimes you lost your sight on what's really important. It's okay, we all get lost sometimes. Well, more than we'd like to admit. We got confused and we got sidetracked. We mistook the bless we have and take things for granted. Longing for the things that makes us even wary. Or grabbing the prize that leaves us feeling emptier than when we have nothing

It's okay. It's really okay. We are human after all.

But please remember that the sun is set for tomorrow and another day is going to come and you will have a chance, another chance, to seize the life you have once again. To say the love you missed and the give the hugs you kept and held the hands you have always want to hold. The mistakes you made today will not hold you accountable for the next day as long as you do something about it. Just make sure no matter how much energy you have, the attentions you give, it all goes into the right things. You will learn in time what are the right things, you have learned what they are from all the days you want to beat yourself up.

The most sincere apology you could ever give to your past is to continue living your life courageously. The greatest ways to undone your wrongdoings it just let them be, accept that they are a part of your life but is not the path for your future days. You can always move on and do better things.

The world will turn once again. The sun will shine again. The sky will turn blue and the air will gets fresher and it can get better. It will. It will.

Just, please. Give yourself another chance to live once again.