Chapter 10

I was walking back with Carl and we were holding hands. "So? Are we a thing?" Carl asked. "Well if you want to be." I said blushing. "Yes, yes I do," he said getting closer to me. "Well that's my answer" I whispered in his ear. He blushed and keep walking.

When we reached the prison we could see people running outside panicking. We ran and dodged walkers that where outside the gates. Michonne was still outside the gate and she let us in. "What's happening?" I asked. "I don't know" Michonne replied as we ran to the fleeing people. "WALKERS!" A woman yelled as she exited to prison. Me Michonne and Carl ran in the prison. "What cell block are they coming from?" I asked. We heard loud bangs and screams coming from the cell block down the hall. (Sorry forgot what cell block it was) we started to ran down the hall but fleeing people got in own way.

Once we finally got to the cell block all the walkers were dead and there were dead people on the floor that got bite. "Oh my god" I gasped as I see Patrick in the floor dead. I started crying a bit but Carl came over to comfort me.

A day or so later was found out what caused it and the sick were separated.

Me and Carl were in the pantry getting some food when I become lighted headed. I started to cough really hard then I fell "Y/N!" Carl yelled as he raced to grab me.

I woke up coughing, I looked around and saw that I was in where the sick were."HERSHEL!" I yelled. "HERSHEL!" "I'm here y/n, what do you need?" He asked. "Why am I in here?" I asked. "Well you and Carl were in the pantry and you started coughing and pasted out. I'm afraid you got sick dear." Hershel said looking really sad. "Carl refused for you to be put in here," he continued. "Speaking of Carl, he wants to see you," Hershel said pointing to the door. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. It was a room with a glass window. I looked in the window and saw Carl setting on the floor. "CARL!" I yelled and put my hand on the window. "Are you okay?" Carl said as he jumped up and put his hand on the window and lined it up with mine. His hands were so much bigger than mine and muscular. "Yeah I'm okay, just alittle sick" I said as I laughed and it slowly turned into a hard cough. "You better go get some rest." Carl said looking guilty. "Carl u didn't get me sick, I'm okay. So how about you go get some sleep," I said and smiled. "Okay, I will come visit you okay?" Carl said. "Okay," I said and then Carl left. I turned around and slowly made my way back to my bed and laid down to go to bed.

Maggie woke me up smiling. "We got the medicine." SHe said as he gave it to me. "Is everyone okay?" I asked. "Yeah," she said smiling. "That's goo-" I was cut off by a big boom. "Where unverified attack, get to the bus," Maggie yeah and lead everyone outside. Maggie and me got everyone on the bus and ran to where the fight was. "I need to find Carl," I said freaking out, I ran off. I was tanning around ducking behind cars and other stuff so I wouldn't get shot. I ran out in the open to get to another safe stop when *BOOM*. All I see is darkness.

Hope you guy will like this, but bye the time I get this on published chapter 11 will be out. Until then, Bu-Bye!

Word count: 643