Chapter 3

YOUR POV
We walked around the corner and there were a huge amount of walkers. One of my friends screamed ad it triggered the walkers to walk to us. "Omg, why did you scream, you know they are attracted to loud noise." I yelled at my friend. "Shot them your the only one who knows how to use a gun, you use to hunt with your dad." One of my other friend said.(pretend you know how to use a gun and your really good at it...sorry I'm added a lot of stuff I do but I just can't help it XD) I held up my dads semi automatic rifle and shoved it in to my shoulder even though it didn't kick that hard I still do what my dad teached me. He had it when he was about 13 it's a very old gun. He used I to hunt squirrels. Before we left we went to my home and I took as many guns and things of amo in my dads gun case, even the beebee guns if I meet any beginners. That would could help teach how to use a gun.

I shot as many walkers as I could until I had no more amo in the chamber (ps my dad actually has one of those and he did get it when he was 13 and he would kill squirrels with it Lol)

I shot as many walkers as I could until I had no more amo in the chamber (ps my dad actually has one of those and he did get it when he was 13 and he would kill squirrels with it Lol). I ran to the car, but my friends and there parents got surrounded, and like that the last thing of family I had was gone.

It's been about two months when I lost my friends in the city. And it's been pretty hard.
I was walking in the woods one day and I saw a clearing. When I got closer I saw a house. I started to ran as fast as I could but that shortly stop when a bullet got fired right by my foot. I dropped to the ground. " I'm not a threat, I've been alone for a while and I saw the house so I get excited, I'm sorry if I threatened you." I yelled as loud as I could so they could hear me. I heard footsteps running to me. I looked up and it was a Middle Ages man with brown hair and blue eyes reaching his hand down to me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. When I was standing that's when I saw another middle aged man, he had no hair and brown eyes. He looked angry, and he was pointing a gun at me. The man with the blue eyes turned around and said "Shane put the gun down she is only a child she is not a threat." He looked even madder, then he put his gun down and looked at me with this empty look. " I'm Rick, this is Shane, Darryl, Lori, Andrea, Carl, Carol, Dale, Hershel, Maggie, T. Dog, Glenn, and Beth," that's when I realized the other people looking at me surprised that a young little girl like me was still alive. "what's your name?" Lori said, " Y-Y/N," I said very shyly.

Author note- Okay, I finally got in a new story I hope it's good and every on likes it. And I could have made it longer but I'm tired and I love sleep, and also my phone battery is at 13% and my phone charger doesn't reach my bed, so goodnight all my lovely readers Bu-bye.