Chapter 8

Y/N POV

I put some glass bottles and empty cans on chairs and tables that where set up for training. Rick doesn't mind, only if Carl doesn't help train. He trust me not to do what Carl did to that kid from Woodbury when we were fighting them. I still can't believe he did that to. What a shame, that kid was pretty cute. (😂 he was tho 😂) "Hey Y/N!" I heard a high pitched squeal come from behind me. I turned around and it was Cassie a girl alittle younger then me. She never leaves me alone. I don't really like her. One time she bagged to go on a ran with me and Michonne, but we ran into some people and she was captured because she went up and talked to them. So we found her and the group and I got shot in the leg because I was saving her. She never went on a ran again after that. "I'm attending the gun training," she said as she reached me. 'Are you copying me, attend is a big word for you.' "Are you sure. Your afraid of guns," I said as I raised an eyebrow. "Yep I'm good," she said jumping up and down.

People started showing up it was mostly teens and a few younger kids, about 10-12. Me, Daryl, and Michonne stood in front of them. "Okay so today we are training with Beebee guns, so you just can get use to guns. Remember, guns aren't toys. Me, Daryl, and Michonne, got shot by one before, and it wasn't a Beebee gun. And wow does that hurt." I said as I shook my head thinking about the time I got shot by a gun. "Seriously, Y/N, that is one way to scare them." Michonne said as she grab my arm and turned me around. "So if there scared they will get over it. The first time I shot a gun I was pudding my pants. Now look at me." I said laughing. "Okay and with that, let's get started." Michonne said as she spun around real quickly.
We started the training and the older kids actually shot the cans and bottles a few times, but the younger kids not so much. But Patrick was horrible. He will get a hang of it.

After training
"So are you ready to hang out?" Patrick asked as I was putting the guns in the armory. "Uhh. Yeah, sure." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Cool, so what do you want to do?" He said. "So let me get this straight. You asked me to hang out. But then you had nothing planned?" I said as I raised my eyebrows. "Uhh.. Yeah, s-sorry." He said as he looked down. I started to laugh. "I'm just pulling your leg, you should have known that we been friends forever." I started walking out the door. "Uhh. Y-y/n, I have a serious question to ask you." Patrick said as he grab my arm. 'Oh please don't be what I think it is.' "Will y-you g-go out with me?" He said as he look at me. "Oh Patrick. I uhh. I don't like you like that. I only see you as a friend. That's all." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said as he walked away with his head down low. "Pat-" I was cut off. "Hey Y/N, what happened to Patrick" I look around the corner, Carl was standing there with a confused face. "Oh, he asked me out. I said I didn't like him like that." I said looking to the floor, feeling bad for hurting his feeling. " Don't worry," Carl put a hand on my shoulder, "He will come back, don't feel bad." He smiled, I smiled back. "We should give him his space, so how have you been, I haven't really been able to talk. I'm really busy in the garden." He said as he looked slightly down at me. I was a little shorter then him. (In really life I would be the same height, or a little taller, I'm over average for my age) "Oh good I guess. I missed talking to you tho," I said as I blushed a bit. "Well maybe we should hang out soon?" He said smiling. "Yeah, totally!" And with that Carl patted my head and walked way.

I hope u likey! Next time you and Carl are hanging out, what is going to happen. Find out on the next chapter of DRAGON BALL Z... Bu-Bye!! :3 (I never watch dragon ball z 😂)