Prologue

"who are you!" I asked, I was watching the other me who was wearing a mask. staring below the shallow waters.

he turns and looks at me, holding a white rose that dript blood between his finger tips.

I saw his eye's form to a cresent moon as if he was smiling behind his mask.

I look below him and saw another me laying there lifeless with a pool of blood surrounding my body.

"who are you!" I yelled terrified, The look alike me walks up to me keeping eye contact. His eyes were black with no emotion.

"We are you. We are the madness that lurks within you, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest thought in your animal mind. We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you wake. I am you, Taehyung, I'm the monster that you try to hide" The mask me says sending chills down my spine.

Then I see a black tear slide down the mask and as he held the bleeding rose. He took the flower and stabbed me on my side making me bleed out red rose petals. I felt the agonising pain on my side and fell into the freezing lake that engulfed me into darkness.

"Taehyung...its time to wake up" A sweet voice says

I open my eyes feeling stiff still feeling the pain on my side and as I stare down at my hands, They were covered in blood.

"what did I do.." I whispered to myself.

That magical time is coming.

Come to the magic shop.

Now take off your mask and open your eyes.

-Open NOW-

A/N

HELLO! I came up with this in like few hours lmao

i hope yall enjoy i'll try to update soon