Wet.

"Taehyung," i yell as i got home from school. He walks out of the kitchen wiping his hands with a paper towel smiling at me.

"Morning baby"

"Shut your bubble gum dumb bum mouth" i glared. I threw the bags on the couch and Sat down writing in my book.

"What you doing"

I shake my head at him as he tries to look at the book making me shove him off my shoulder.

"Stop, not yet. Im drawling you" i grinned as I scribble down the details.

He strokes my thighs trying to gather a sneak peek making me feel flustered. I hated it when he touched me. I felt the heat between my legs become more warm and needy.

I cross my legs subtly as possible. Taehyung arched his brow noticing my reaction and teased me by slowly going higher on my thighs.

I bit my lip trying to control my hormones.

Fuck me.

I felt him breath on my neck and sound of our breathing was driving me crazy.

Where is Yoongi....

He went out.

Oh god.

He blew on my neck making me shiver and gently placed a kiss on my neck. I didn't move an inch. Focusing on the paper moving my pen carefully.

"Good job focusing," he says deeply. I nodded slowly.

He kisses my neck again, just as gentle. I bit my lip harder.

His other hand snake to my waist and squeezed it tightly making me whimper silently to myself.

I feel his lips trail down my neck and i couldn't control it anymore. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. I scrunch my hand into his tossed hair and deepens the kiss and crawled on top of him. I can feel his smile as he holds my waist as I work my magic on him.

I sneaked my hands under his shirt and trailed my fingers on his abs. Feeling every muscle of him. I made sloppy kisses all over his necks then sucking hard causing purple bruises.

He growls as i started to glide my hips on his torso. He eventually couldn't take the teasing and flipped me over.

Our skin was finally in contact with each other, i was ready for him to take me. I wanted him. No, i needed him.

I couldn't wait any longer as we tackled each other.

"Take me... Take me Taehyung!"

______________

"Take Me Taehyung!" Hwa Young yells. I shake her gently as I hear her moan.

What the hell?

"Take you where!?" I say to her.

"With you! Take me with you"

I chuckle as she slowly wakes up. Her body is red and sweaty. As she wipes her forehead.

"What th-" she stops mid sentence and turns beet red.

"Morning baby" i smirked at her. She looks down grabbing her chest protectively. She then looks at me with a glare that could sit me straight to hell.

"Don't say that!" She snaps, i arch my brow at her snappiness.

"Did someone have a naughty dream?" I teased as i stroke her leg up wards.

"St-stop it you pervert!" She stutters turning redder leaving me laughing too hard.

I cant believe this kid had a wet dream about me. I mean I'm prettt damn hot for myself. But i wish i could make her dream into reality....

TIME SKIP

'Uugh! " she yells falling onto the ground hard. She holds her cheek feeling it how swollen it's gotten from the punches.

"I think we are done here" i say uninterested. But deep down it hurt me having to fight her. Lucky I'm only using less than half my strength.

She pants shaking her head and drops of sweat stream down her forehead. She got up wobbly.

"I'm not through"

I sigh and wait for her to come at me. She runs towards me ready to strike a punch at my face. I bend down spinning her across my shoulder smacking her on the grass.

"You're being too predictable. Don't look at the place you're gonna aim at."

She lays there staring at the sky blankly. I can tell she was upset and wanted to scream. She had rage built on her that wanted to be let free. I walk by her and extend my hand out to her.

"Leave me here" she whispers.

I nod as I walk to the gardens embracing the flowers lovely scents. The moon was beautiful and radiant.

I stood and Watch Hwa Young curse at the ground and kick the tree repeatedly. She kept punch and attacking anything around her that got in her way until she collapse on her knees sobbing in her hands.

"I wish mom was here" she whispers to herself. I feel frozen hearing those words. Never once have i thought her mother could be gone.

She rocked herself back and forth wiping the tears away.

"I'm going to be okay! I'm going to find these people and hurt them" she tells herself. "I need to train harder."

I want to hug her and kiss those wounds away. I want to make her feel okay and not have to fight. But we're enemies fighting for a different cost.

I shake off the ideas and sent behind a tree listening to her breathing and meditating.

"She's going to be alright" i tell myself.

We all have a little bit of demons inside us even Angels like her.