Garden Boy

He was a garden of a single rose blossoming in infite ways...

Walking into the hall I hear a faint voice behind the door, I could hear my father talking to someone.

"Taehyung?, Kim Taehyung?" He says

"yes, sir." A deep voice responds back. I knock on the door and make myself known in the room as I open the door.

My Father, Raises his eyebrows but then smiles while adjusting his Maroon Tie.

"My lovely daughter, Hwa-Young!" He says enthusiastically "we have a new gardener After our other one died from your party last night"

"your not mad," I asked, he laughed heartily.

"I'm really pissed off my darling but, this man is apparently good at his job so I'm in a better mood"

I nod, I turned my head to the new Gardner. He was really handsome his eyes were familiar to me. He gave me a warm smile and extended his hand to me.

"Hello, Ms, Hwa Young, I'm Kim Taehyung"

"Hi.," I say shyly, shaking his hand, he reminded me of the masked man.

It cant be him, It is too obvious!

"Well, boss, I have to go attend to the garden and fix everything up," he says grinning 'It was a pleasure meeting you Hwa Young" He adjusts his white t-shirt and walked to the back door."

"Father, where did you find him?"I asked

"Oh I just posted job offers online and on the streets and he was the first to apply," He says lamely and kisses my cheek

"Alright princess, I gotta go to Busan for a few days for work, you stay here and let the maids watch over you"

"Father...I can watch myself you know" I say irritably

"I know, but after what happen last night; I just want you to be safe"

"Fine," I say rolling my eyes, their no way to convince him to trust me.

I finally go to my room and sat on the balcony reading a book while sipping lemonade. Feeling the wind flowing through my air and the smell of ink from the pages of my book made me feel of peace.

but I couldn't concentrate long, the man known as Taehyung was distracting me. I kept watching him in the corner of my eye as he worked, he was shoveling the ground replacing the flowers and making sure everything was organized.

He would slightly grunt really loud as he moved the dirt out from the ground making me cross my legs and shift to a different position.

Just think of something else brain, quit watching him!

does my brain like to listen to me? No of course not!

I sipped on my Lemonade again and happen to catch eye contact with the Gardner boy.

Shit, I got caught!

There was sweat dripping from him with brown spots on his white shirt and face making him look really hot....uuggh shiut up thoughts! I cant be thinking these things!!

"HEY!" He says waving, his box smile very adorable making my heart melt. Until what he said next ruined the moment.

"YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE BABE," he says winking, I scoff and walked into my room.

"I've seen better!" I yelled from my room,that was a bad lie. but he doesn't have to know that...

What a pervert!

I guess he must be one of those arrogant, flirt guys I hate so much. I sat on my desk sketching the masked man from my memory for their was nothing else to do today.

"I bet if the mask guy was here, he wouldn't say or do things like that," I say smiling to myself. 

A/N

SOrry for the late update! I also apolgise for another short Chap I will try to make them longer, Today is my Day off and so I can write better! YAYAY day off!

I hope you all are enjoying them. I will try not to make them boring, stuff will happen soon I promise you that!

Comment, vote or follow if you like!

I wil update soon my lovely Boonies!(IDFK I need more sleep before I go insane)