Garden of memories

Each has his past shut to him like the leaves of a book known to him by heart and his friends can only read the title

-Virginia Woolf

"Ahh!! Taehyung, you fucking twat!!" Says the forever grumpy Suga as he smacks my head.

"Ow!" I say holding my head, Suga puts his hands in a fist read to nock the shit out of me.

"Why did u put dicks all over my face! I looked like idiot out there while you layed on your ass playing in your phone"

If only you knew how fucking funny it was to see like that.

"Ahh, not my fault your a dick sometimes"  I sassed, I see yoongi ready to slap me until Hwa Young comes in from downstairs.

Yass, thank God she came back!!

I jump off the couch dodging Yoongi wrath and run to Hwa Young arms holding her tight.

"PRECIOUS Hwa Young!!are you okay!!"

"Yah!" She hollers hitting my chest.

"Let go you pervert!! Don't touch my ass!"

Oops

"Sorry, babe," I say giving her  box smile. I could see her cheeks turn a flush pink and quickly looks away.

Hwa young shakes her head and glares at Yoongi.

"We need to talk." She says codly. Yoongi jumps at her change of moods and nods slowly trying to put up a poker face.

"Taehyung, go tend the gardens while Hwa and I talk."

I simply nod and head to the back yard.

Time skip.

"Damnitt," I curesed as I see my finger bled from the roses.

I go to the back  and pull out first aid kit. I take the box and sat by the ocean wrapping my fingers slowly and I close my eyes as the wind kisses my face, the smell of salt water brings back my youth.

Flash Back

"Look, mom,I bet dad does this to his enemies " I said, I take three rocks and aim at the seagulls and then I ran to the there nest and try to steal the eggs.

"Taehyung! " mom yells, I start running as the flock of birds chase me.

"Mom!"

Mom takes a bag of seeds and flings them to the nest and the birds leave. I brush the feathers off my hair and glares at them.

"Stupid birds, why did they do that!" I yell, kicking the sand.

My mother walks by me stroking my head.

"Well, darling, if I was them I would do the same if someone try to harm my baby."  She says then pretend to chomp at me like a bird.

"I was only showing what dad does, I have to be strong like him not weak like he says I am."

"Ahh, my precious Tae, you are strong child. No matter what your father tells you. Your strong in the heart and truly love life. Never lose that inside you."

I nodded slowly as my mom smiles at me telling me these things. She always found reasons to smile through the hard times.

"I'm gonna be strong like mommy "

"No, your gonna be stronger then mommy and your father"

I nodded at her giving her my signature box smile.

End Flash Black

"Pabo-ya! Oh, there you are!"

"What is it!" I say irritability, I lift my head up from the bench not realizing I fell asleep.

"I just came to bug you" she says sticking her tongue out.

"Keep sticking that tongue out I will have to take care of that for you" I say glaring at her.

"Perv" she mutters under her breath and sits by me.

"I have a name you know," I say puffing my cheeks.

"That's cool" she says, playing dumb.

"Whatever, why you sitting here BY me" I ask raising a brow.

"Don't think your special or anything"

"Well I am, mom says so" I say folding my arms.

"Someone obviously has been lying to you then" she scoffs.

"Shad up!" I say looking away annoyed.

"Jeez, I never seen you like this Taehyung" she says examining me.

"Oh, where on a first name basis now?" I say wide eye.

"Ha, you been calling me by my name"

"You wouldn't let me call you master"I smarter back.

"Cause you make everything sound so kinky!" She growls.

"No, I didn't, you just took it the wrong way. Pervert!" I smiled at her she shakes her head and hits me on the arm.

"Ugh, your such a dork" she says laughing.

For some reason her laugh makes me feel squishy and fluttery.

"But I'm your dork"

Her cocoa eyes grow wide and places her hands on my face and turns my head back and forth.

"No, no, no!"

What the hell was I even saying, ugh. For once brain would you listen!!

"I Have someone moron," she says grinning.

I look down and see my black leather jacket wrapped around her.

"And who's that?" I ask, she lets go of my face and holds my jacket close to her body.

"The most handsome man in the world, the one with a black tear mask that saved me!"

"Sound like a creepy stalker"

"No, he's not! He saved me and yoongi while you sat at home!"

"Ha, I would of been there if yoongi didn't intervene"

"You would of cause trouble" she says rolling her eyes.

She of course doesn't know I'm that guy that saved her.

"That's what you think, I guess an extra hour studying math tonight"

"What!!" She exclaims, throwing her hands in the air. "Your still the same old annoying Taehyung."

"Yup! Where doing formulas tonight and maybe put the two of us together and we can multiply by 2" I say winking, she stands up quickly pats her pants.

"YOONGI! HELP, TAEHYUNG IS BEING A PERVERT!!" She hollers then runs up to the beach house with me cackling evilly at her.

A/n

Ok, sorry for the late update, this chapter is unedited. I apologize for the shitty grammar and I also type this all off my new phone!!

I finally got my first phone and I'm 16 years old!!!

I'm so happy!!

Hope yall have a good day /night!!

난녕!! 😘