Chapter 11 - Hunter Drax Return

Hey Guys I've made a new update just for you guys take a look! 

Comment and like let me know if you like the new character Hunter Drax or not! 

~ Kaylaaa xo 

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11:

Chace POV:

I was on my regular runs thinking about Alyson and how much I missed her, I was so happy to see her and glad she came back. I promise myself this time I will not mess up my chance with Alyson I was so depressed and lonely when she was gone I really hoped to make it up to her again.

As I was walking I smelt something different something unfamiliar and sensed another wold's presence.

It didn't smell normal.

I walked further, and there I saw Hunter Drax and his goons.

Hunter was my half-brother but after my father choose me for the position as Alpha male he completely changed and left the pack my father said he was banished because he had been attempting to steal the position as Alpha male by joining forces with some of the enemy Pack's.

"Hunter, what are you doing here you was banished from the pack". I said in my authoritative voice.

"Well, well if it isn't my brother Chace, not even a hello how very nice of you" said Hunter

"Hunter, I told you, you can't be here if my father finds out you're here he'll have you killed!"

"You're father!? I thought he was our father or did you forget just because you all seem to think I'm not a legitimate son you choose to banish me to a corner and get rid of me. Oh how I despise you all"

Hunter said

"Hunter, look it's not like that I would love to have you back but you joined with the enemy pack, it's against the treaties pack and father actually really misses you I'll talk –"

"Save it! I don't want to hear any of you're lame excuses you all say that I betrayed you all, but you really you betrayed me! You threw me out like trash and expected me to fend for myself at 14! I didn't even know were I was going! But it's okay I found my way and I'll be good trust me you'll regret it!" Hunter said

"Hunter, I'm really sorry about what happened I'll talk to father again and persuade him to let you back in the pack I promise!" I told Hunter attempting to calm him down

"You think talk and apologising is going to solve anything its far too late for that Chacey boy!"

Hunter said smirking.

"What do you mean Hunter" I said confused by him

"Boys – " Hunter said and I whole bunch of wolves came from behind Hunter and appeared in front of me.

"Hunter what are you doing!"

"Something I should have done a long time ago, killing you and you're stupid father! And getting my rightful place Alpha male back!"

"Look Hunter I told you, you don't have to do this you can have high position I'll make you Beta"

"Beta, ha-ha he said Beta are you having a laugh I don't want to be Beta I wanted the rightful position as Alpha I'm clearly the oldest it should have been me as Alpha NOT YOU! Everything you ever had was supposed to be MINE!"