5 years later

Hayley's PoV

"Elliott will you stop running away from me. We need to get ready" I yelled.

Who knew what we would accomplish in five years. I'm now a big Hollywood actress and I have been in many successful films. Some big roles some not. Robin is still teaching at the private school and we are both pulling in big money. We have also moved out of the apartment and into this huge house. It's honestly amazing.

Tonight me, Robin and Elliott are going to one of my movie premieres. Oh yeah, me and Robin started a family with the help of James and ivf. Elliott is our 5 year old son.

"Elliott please help me out here or we are going to be late" I said chasing after my son.

"No mamma" and with that he continued running away.

After what felt like years of chasing him Robin stepped out in front of him and managed to stop him.

"Elliott listen to mamma we need to get ready. If you get ready like a good boy then I will get you a treat later on tonight" she said.

"Ok mommy" he said and walked back over to me. God he loves her and listens to her all the time. Then again she did give birth to him.

Me and Elliott walked back to his room and I put the rest of his suit on. "Come sit down on your bed I need to do your hair" I said to Elliott getting a pot of hair gel.

After about 15 minutes I had finally gelled his hair.

I picked up Elliott and took him downstairs so he could watch tv. I put some random kids show on and I went to go finish getting ready.

I had to be quick as we were already running late because of Elliott. Finally after what felt like minutes I was ready. Me and Elliott were in matching suits while Robin was in this silk red dress. Damn does she look hot.

"Elliott we are going now!" I shouted to Elliott. He jumped of the couch and walked over to Robin.

"You go put him in the car while I turn the tv off and grab our stuff" I said to Robin.

I went back inside turned the tv off and grabbed a bag of stuff for Elliott. Just had some snacks and toys because I know he will get bored and he will probably fall asleep during the film so I bought a blanket too.

I put it all in a little Paw patrol bag which is his favourite show now. I locked the door and got into the car so it could take us to the venue.

After about 20 minutes of driving we finally pulled up and we had walk the red carpet for photographs. I gave Elliott's bag to someone to look after just while we got our photos taken. We had a few family ones. Some with me and Robin and some with me and Elliott and last with just me.

After we had our photos I got Elliott's bag back and we went inside.

"Robin do you want anything to eat?" I asked her.

"Yeah get me tub of popcorn. Sweet if they have it please" she said picking up Elliott. "We will meet you in there" she said walking in the other direction.

I headed to the small queue where all the food was and eventually ordered  two small tubs of popcorn. One for me and one for Robin. I also got me and Robin a cup of lemonade each and Elliott a cartoon of apple juice incase he gets thirsty.

Once I had everything I headed to the the movie screen and looked around to see if I could see Robin. Finally I found her sitting at the back with Elliott.

I sat down next to Robin and had Elliott sit next to me. "I got you a cup of lemonade and popcorn and I've got him some apple juice if he gets thirsty"

"Don't worry I don't think he will" Robin said to me.

"Why's that?" I asked look down to see Elliott passed out in his seat. "Oh that's why. Well let's just enjoy the movie" I said to Robin snuggling up next to Robin but so I was still close to Elliott.

——————————————————
The movie was great and I thought I did an amazing job. Elliott is still fast asleep so I told Robin to go to the toilet if she needs to go and I would call our driver to come pick us up.

Robin came back and sat down next to me. "The driver is here, shall we go?" Robin asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said picking up Elliott who is still fast asleep.

We got in the car and took the 20 minute drive back to our house. Once we were home I took Elliott to his room while Robin went to ours.

Unfortunately I had to wake him up to get him dressed into his pyjamas.

"Elliott sweetie we need to get you dressed" I said to a half asleep child. After about 10 minutes trying to get a half asleep child dressed I finally laid him down in his bed and let him fall back asleep.

I then headed into my room to find Robin fast asleep. I got undressed and got into my pyjamas and climbed into bed next to Robin.

"Night sweetie see you in the morning"
I whispered even though I knew she couldn't hear me. With that I drifted into a deep sleep like everyone else has.

Authors note:

Hey guys hope your enjoying the book.

My exams start on Monday so will try to update soon. Will always be writing even if it's just little bits here and there.

Georgia x❤️