Chapter 1

Rhine's P.O.V

"White" I said, smiling.

"You feel.. white?" Asked the counselor.

I turned suddenly and looked at him, "Oh yes! What else am I supposed to feel?" I said and my eyes looked back toward the ground.

The counselor quirked a brow and raised his pen to his mouth, "Emotions, perhaps?" I looked at him once more, he was bald, and fat, and, well, hideous. I was one to say that though. I was bird-like, and scrawny, and, well, morbid.

"Am I supposed to feel blue, or green when all I see is... white?" I stopped smiling and turned. I reached one of my hands out to the wall. It was white and lines with spikes, well it was in my head. I touched it and pricked my finger, I quickly drew my hand back and looked back toward the counselor. "White is an ugly feeling," I said. "At least I don't feel.. black." I said. "Black is worse than white. It is darkness, where the monsters hide. When it is white, I feel nothing. Nothing can happen." I said. My wide my eyes stared back at him, and I erupted with laughter.

The counselor quickly wrote something down and stood, "I believe that's enough for today." He said and scuttled out of the room and down the hall. I waved goodbye, giggling. Two nurses came to take me back to my room. I growled and snapped at them. They walked me into my room and swiftly ties my hands behind my back.

They shortly left and and I was there to sit out the rest of the day, alone. I laughed again and collapsed onto my bed. "I never should have come here, no one tried to save me. I guess I'll always be crazy, this is an Insane Asylum, and I'm ne-ever leaving."