|BTS↣Yandere BTS|

----------

----------

"Yandere"

"AU: Where BTS starts to get obsessive over their hairdresser"

----------

M/n quietly hummed to himself a foreign tune, tapping his foot to the beat very so often as the coffee machine poured the hot liquid into his mug.

Glancing over at the clock, he waited for the door to burst open at many minute, expecting the sudden commotion to disrupt his poorly promised break- and he was right.

The door swung open, seven boys followed by hectic staff members piled in. Sighing he took a sip of the scorching hot coffee, shaking his head at the taste before abandoning it on the table continuing to do his job, starting with their leader.

"Good morning Hyung," the Namjoon greeted, a cheeky smile evident on his face as he continued, "You're looking good today."

M/n hummed, too busy doing his job to pay attention to the younger, only to send a warning glare when Yoongi piped, "Damn, if you weren't our hairdresser," He stopped when receiving the deadly look, leaning back with an overconfident smirk- Hoseok agreeing immediately.

"It's no fair, Hyung pays more attention to Namjoon than me!" Jungkook whined, a pout evident on his lips which only made the makeup artist's jobs harder.

Noticing this, M/n perked his head up, "Jungkook stop moving, or else you'll get your eyes poked out." he ordered before returning to Namjoon's hair, ignoring the pair of eyes that were burning into him.

Taehyung snorted, "How's that for attention?" he muttered, the younger sinking in his chair but staying still nonetheless, Jimin giving him a sympathetic look.

Jin checked the time, "We have to get going," he chirped, everyone letting out a frustrated groan. Their work schedule had been pretty hectic lately, never letting them get the proper amount of rest- but they didn't mind since they got to see their favorite hairdresser on a daily basis.

Namjoon observed M/n as his finger's prodded over the younger's hair, trying to get it exactly how he wanted it. The hairdresser's tone slightly poking out of his lips while working, and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"You look so good, Hyung." Namjoon muttered, the older not hearing as he pulled away. He spritzed the idol's hair with the spray, narrowing his eyes before letting out a little humph of satisfaction. He glanced over at the other members to see if they were all ready before noticing that they were.

"Done." he breathed out, wiping the left over gel that had been abandoned on his fingers with his f/c towel. On cue, they all got up, Namjoon matching up to M/n's height and brushing himself off.

He had a satisfied look on his face when seeing his hair, turning back and smiling, he hummed- "Thanks Hyung~"

---