|Monsta X↣Lee Minhyuk|

-----

-----

"Take Your Children To Work Day"

"AU: In which Minhyuk leaves his husband to take care of their children for the rest of the day"

-----

"Daddy's job! Daddy's job!"

The relentless squeals coming from the back of the car only got obnoxiously loud as they got closer to reaching their destination, accompanied by the the harmonic giggles and clapping. The two children cheered, yelling throughout the fairly large car, yelling the same thing over and over.

The h/c haired male sighed but couldn't fight back a smile nonetheless, pulling into his company's parking lot, he slowed down, the children's cheers ceased once the vehicle stopped. Instead, their legs bounced back and forth, the back of their knees hitting their car seats and they couldn't stop the relentless giggles.

M/n exited the car once he had parked. Taking off his seat belt, he quickly grabbed items he had left inside of the cup holder- a charger his phone and headphones Everything else he had left at his job, though not by choice. Grabbing the bag he had left in the front seat, he swiftly exited the car, shutting the door before opening the back one.

"Daddy!" Yuri screeched into his ear once he had bent down. She had somehow gotten out of the seat belt, already half way off the seat. Her yellow short sleeved dress barely wrinkled, her failed attempts to straighten it out though she really didn't care. The dress stopped below her knees, a pair of shorts underneath it in case it accidentally rides up.

Yuri stuck her hands out for her father, a silly grin on her face as he picked her up, supporting the four year old on his right hip. He closed the car door before walking around and opening the other car door.

A five year old stood there, already shimmied out from his seat belt, he copied Yuri's antics, making grabby hands towards M/n. "Daddy, I wanna go upsies too!" He whined.

Reluctantly, he bent down so Chanwoo can jump into his hold. Hoisting both of them up, he mentally thanked his friends for dragging him to the gym on weekends. After kicking the car door shut, M/n readjusted the two children he had in his hold before finally making his way to the large building.

"Chanwoo, Yuri." He started carefully when walking towards the building., catching their attention. "I need you to be good while daddy does his job, okay? If you are then we can get ice cream after."

Their eyes seem to light up at the mention of the sweet treat. "Really?" They both gasped in unison once getting a nod in confirmation. They wriggled and laughed in their father's hold already fantasizing about what flavor they want. "We're only going to buy one tub so choose your flavors." He then added.