Dont talk about her that way!

A/n: in this imagine you and Carl are in your 20s. Imagine negan saying rude things about you to Carl to get him mad.

Ever since that night, Glenn and Abraham are gone. Then rick was being pressured to chop off Carl's arm. Now that negan scared the shit out of rick, he owns us now. Negan took our freedom, food, supplies, and weapons. Now the only thing we have left is each other and the people at Alexandria. Negan said he'll come by once a week to pick up his stuff, which we worked hard for. But there's no need to be upset about it anymore. We've kept some stuff behind his back like for example weapons, a lot of can foods, first aids, and extra supplies. Furthermore you and Carl's relationship. If negan knew about y'all relationship he'll probably take you away or done something bad to Carl. Neither of you wanted that to happen. So y'all would have to be careful not doing anything that makes it seem you are together. Carl took notice that negan liked you when he first saw you. Negan would give winks, smirking when you get feisty with him. Carl told you to be careful around him, he didn't want to lose you.
[ end of the week]
Negan came to pick up his half. He sent his people to pick up the food, weapon, etc. Carl was helping the saviors to load the truck, till he saw you holding Judith making her laugh and smile. Carl smiled and looking at you with loving eyes. What Carl didn't know was negan standing behind him watching how Carl looked at you with those loving eyes of his. Which gave him an idea that will piss off the mini sherif. "Man! I wish she was one of my wife's! I'll be tapping that all night." Negan said walking up behind Carl. Carl heard him, that left him shocked but anger is building up inside. Carl turned around to face him and opened his mouth to say something but negan beat him to it. "What's wrong boy?! You look pissed off....wait?.....are you dating her?" He said pointing at you with his bat. Carl was about to say "yes!" But he remembered to keep y'all secret. So he said "No, we're not dating! But you shouldn't talk about her like that. Have some respect! I've seen you how you treat your wife's at the sanctuary. Carl walked around and inside the house, leaving the speechless negan outside standing.