Dad?

Imagine seeing Carl got shot directly at his eye (in this imagine Carl n you are close friends)
Alexandria has been invaded with walkers. Rick, Michonne, Ron, Jessie(mother of Ron and sam), Carl, you, and sam. Y'all have been trapped inside a house which is filled with walkers. Rick is finding a way out, Carl and you are putting furniture in front of the door, Jessie n Ron are calming down sam. (Y/n) continued grabbing/pushing furniture against the other objects. (Y/n) opened a closet door but it turned out there's a walker inside. You fell back with an biter on top of you. You tried getting it off of you, but Michonne stabbed it with her sword. A little bit of blood splattered on your face. You nod at Michonne for thanking her. "Dad! We can cover ourselves with blood. Remember? If cover each one of us those walkers can sense our smell!" Carl explained. Rick looked at everyone telling them "let's do it!" Carl n rick helped everyone to cover themselves with blood. Rick and Michonne pushes the furniture away from the door and opened it slowly. Everyone linked hands so they won't get caught in the herd. About half way through the herd sam started freaking out, then let's go of ricks hand stopping the rest in the middle of the herd. "Sam?! Honey? Let's go!" Sams mother whispers. Ron kept telling his brother "come on sam!" Sam kept whining and crying. Then all of a sudden two walkers attacked him. Jessie cried watching her son getting eaten, then Jessie gotten eaten by her crying.
**skip to where Ron has Carl's gun**
Ron pointed the gun to Carl, (y/n), and rick. Ricks face had a shocked look, Carl and you stood together holding hands. Ron was about to shoot by Michonne came just in time by stabbing him behind. He shot a bullet but where did it....... rick looked back at both of you to see you're alright. You were fine till Carl picked up his head and saw the most horrible thing happened.

Ricks face dropped when he saw his son got shot again! Carl fainted, (y/n) picked him up so she/he can take him to Dr

Ricks face dropped when he saw his son got shot again! Carl fainted, (y/n) picked him up so she/he can take him to Dr. Denise. "RICK! MICHONNE! We have to take him to Denise before he loses a lot of blood! Michonne nodded and started killing the walkers to make a path. For Rick.....he couldn't snap out of the image of his son getting shot. "Rick! Come on! Carl needs you right now! Snap out of it!" (Y/n) shouted. Suddenly Rick came back to reality and started killing walkers one by one. Rick ran towards y'all, he took Carl off of you. "I carry him! You shoot!" Rick said to (y/n).
***time skip where the whole town defeated the walkers***
(Y/n) sat besides Carl, holding his hand; waiting for him to wake up. Rick n Michonne would drop by to see if he's awake, but no luck.
**night time**
You fell asleep on the edge of the bed, holding Carl's hand. You felt something caressing your hand. You woke up, seeing Carl awake. "Carl?! Omg! You're ok!" (Y/n) said with joy. She/he hugged him. "I thought I lost you Carl....I couldn't imagine losing my best friend." (Y/n) held him tight.  "Don't worry (y/n) I'm not going anywhere!" Carl said holding her/him back.