Imagine Carl finding Ron trying to kissing you

[A/n: Ron and Carl has been good friends till Carl sees you struggle to push Ron off of you.]

Carl and Ron are really good friends. They told some secrets to each other. But the secret Ron kept to himself is that he has a crush on you. Of course you knew because he would do everything for you. For example he helped you taking care of Judith, helped you clean your house, joining your morning walks, and visiting you during your work hours. You wanted to tell Carl but you didn't want him to worry or get him into a fight, so you kept it to yourself.

During your work shift hours. Denise sent you out to get some medical supplies. You agreed and went off with Daryl.
[few hours past]
Ron came in, looking for you. Denise looked up from her clipboard. "Oh..it's you." Denise shifted her glasses and went back to work. "Have you seen (y/n)? Did she finished early?" Ron asked "No, she's not. And she's out with Daryl. " Denise said not giving her attention to him. "Oh....well just tell her I stopped by." Ron said about to exit "You know she's taken right?! I know your tricks boy. (Y/n) would not leave Carl for you....just saying." Ron stood there replaying Denise's words in his head and left.
You came back from your trip. You headed to Denise's place, dropping off the medical supplies. "Oh! Thank you (y/n)! Now we don't have to worry about running low on medications or bandages." Denise starts putting them away. "No problem! Glad I can help. Well I'm gonna head home have a good afternoon." You said turning yourself towards the door. "You know HE stopped by. He asked for you." You stopped walking "you need to put that boy in his place or not...Carl will." Denise stated "I will have chat with him." You said leaving Denise's place. You headed home, dropping your stuff on the couch, and headed upstairs. You opened your bedroom door and saw Ron inside. This scared the shit out of you. You had no idea how he got in. You told how he got in and why is he in you room. He answered and told me that he has something to tell me. You stood in front of him waiting for him to say what he has to say. "I love you (y/n). I loved you when you were new around here. It was love at first sight!" Ron said walking up to you, pulling you close. You placed your hands on his chest, trying to push him away. "Ron! Let go of me! You know I'm with Carl!" You tried to get out of his grasp but no budge. Then he starts leaning in.

Carl's POV
I was heading to (y/n)s house. I miss her/him so much! I headed to her door and knocked. I waiting for awhile but no answer. I knocked again.....no answer. I twist the knob....it's open?! I walked in seeing (y/n) stuff on the couch. So she must be here. She's probably in the shower.
[end of POV]

Ron and (y/n) not knowing Carl is here. Ron pushed (y/n) against the wall. This made a thud sound which alerted Carl. Carl quietly made his way upstairs.

He found Ron trying to kiss you forcefully

He found Ron trying to kiss you forcefully. Carl pulled him off and pulled out his gun. You rushed to Carl's side, pleading him to calm him down. "If you ever touch her again, I'll fucking kill you!" Carl seethes.