PROLOGUE

Hi before I start this story I just want to say English is not my first language it's my third language.So please don't be mad if I have wrong grammar or spelling.Please enjoy my story and don't forget to vote thank you.

Jungkook's POV

3 years ago but its still hunting me.

~~~~Flashback~~~~
Jungkook is a guy who is a known billionaire and a monster.

3 years ago everyone know that he's married but her run away which shocked the media.

"Y/n I really do.I love you please don't leave me let's fix this.I'm trying,I'm trying but he's stronger than I am.You promise me Y/n you will stay no matter what happened."

"Jungkook I don't know you anymore.You always hurt me.Jungkook I don't even know you anymore.coming home raping and beating me!Jungkook I thought he's gone now. "

"Y/n I'm sorry but I....I didn't really want to do that.Y/n I love you so much."

"If you love me Jungkook you will let me go.We know at the end we will just both hurt our self.Jungkook look at me!look what your monster did to me.I am a total mess jungkook.Please let me go."

"LET YOU GO!!!!!?STUPID!YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS Y/N NOW YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME?I BECAME A MONSTER BECAUSE OF YOU.YOU MAKE ME ADDICTED TO YOU Y/N YOURE MY EUPHORIA YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS."he said and pulled my hair and push me on the couch.This time you know that this is not Jungkook.

He hovered above me taking of his clothes.And undressing me.

"Jungkook....Jungkook help me please your monster!your monster gonna hurt me again."I pleaded

"SHUT UP BITCH I WILL NOT LET JUNGKOOK COME AND SAVE YOU.YOU HAVE TO LEARN YOUR LESSON."

"You...you said you love me too but why are you hurting me like this huh?"

"I do love you Y/N but a different love unlike Jungkook who is soft and sweet I'm his opposite Y/N remember that.Me and Jungkook are both in love and addicted to you in different way.You marry him and unluckily I'm a part of him."he said and take control of me.

He was moaning while I'm crying.

I looked into his eyes I can see sadness in his eyes.

"Jung-Jungkook I love you."I whisphered make him stop what he's doing to me.

"I...I...I'm sorry I didn't mean it."He said and covered my body with blanket.

"I-its ok--"

"Youre right you have to leave me Y/N im a monster."

"Bu-but--"

"Earlier you want to leave me and I think you really have to before I completely turn into a monster I can't see you like this Y/N it hurt."

"Ju--"

"Leave Y/N leave please.I love you.But i need to let you go you're not safe with me.I'm so sorry.Leave Y/n please I'm begging you.Me too I don't know my self too.Please leave."

"But Baby--"he cut me off from kissing me.

This is Jungkook the real Jungkook.Th guy that I marry.the soft and sweet Jungkook.

"Leave me but don't be with another man.Leave me,when he totally disappear I will find you and get you back you're mine Y/N you're mine."he said and pick up his clothes and leave me after he wear it.

"I love you so much Y/n."he said and totally leave the house.

~~End of flashback~~

3 years since you leave me baby! 3 years since I feel your warm I miss you baby.I miss you.Those three years was hell for me.Fighting my self.Making my monster disappear.

And now he totaly disapear Y/N i can bring you back now where you belong baby. And you belong with me Y/n.

I was looking at the view from my friend office when I heard the door open.But I didn't dare to move.My back was facing that someone who entered the office.

"Ammm....Hi Mr.Park I'm the new applicant."that voice,her voice...

"Y/N!!"

"Jung-Jungkook?"

3 years ago the girl leave his husband.3 years when he leave the man he really love.3 years when he leave the monster, what if they meet again?what will happen.Does the girl still love him?will the girl let herself fall inlove with him again?Did the monster really disappear?