My Euphoria:4

(Sorry for the wrong Grammar,Spelling,Typos.English is not my first language!)

Y/N's POV

"Travis,I'm home."I shouted waiting for my baby to come downstairs but there's no one.

"Ma'am,Travis is playing in the pool with Mr.Jeon."Nana,informed me.

"What?you just let that guy inside my house?what if he took,Travis?Oh my god!"I quickly go to the pool side and I saw Jungkook trying to teach Travis,how to swim.

I know I'm being paranoid!But my son is so important to me. I quickly walk to them.

"Travis!"

"Mom! look your friend is teaching me how to swim!"

"I see.But it's enough.Nana,changed Travis please."I said and wrapped my son in a towel.

"But mom--"

"No more complains.Go with her."he has no choice.

I make sure that Travis is far from us before I say something so he can't hear anything.

"What do you think your doing?"This man! How can he just showed up here and even swim here.Jerk.

"Why can't I visit my son?I have the right too.Remember you hide him from me for 3 years."he said and walk fowards while I keep walking backwards.

"I-it's just sometimes inform me when your visiting him."I said and cleared my throat.

"I don't only Visit him,Y/n.I miss you."he said and back hugged me.

"Jungkook! Travis will see us.Get off me.Your wet! Uhh!"

"How 'bout I make you wet huh?"Pervert! I stamped on his feet so I can get away from his half naked body!

"Jerk! you can changed in my room! The white door.After you take a bath come down join us I'm going to cook."I said and leave him there.

That pervert ahhhhh!!!! But I'm confused! how did they just get along?I mean,Travis don't like him before.

I'm just going to ask him later.

Jungkook's POV

Her room tsss....She never changed it's still messy haha.

Look what I've found!

Since when she started wearing sexy undies?I remember before she only wear cute undies with ribbon lol!

I'm gonna keep this!Finder's keeper's

After I shower I decide to explore her room before going down.

Her closet is neat!

Is this a man clothes?a shirt and boxer?it's stretched.It can't be new.

"The food--what the hell?give it to me!"she said and try to steal it from me."

"Who's clothes is this?"

"It's its-- it's mine!"she think she can fool me?

"You're not a good liar.I know who's clothes this is!"

"I told you i'ts mine!"

"Do you have relation with that guy that he even left his clothes here in your room?"

"Who's who?I'm telling the truth it's m---"

"Jimin!This is Jimin shirt and underwear!"I shouted and I can see her shocked.

"Now tell me why it's here?"

(Ooopssss It's a warning! If you're not comfortable with shit you can skip this...Ohh wait don't forget to play House of Cards)

"It's none of your business!"

"It is when you're my business."I said and kiss her passionately.

"Your mine!"I said between the kiss and bite his lower lip harshly.

"Ahhh."she moaned between our kiss.

And then I trace her jawline.

"Mmm.."

"Your so beautiful baby!"I mumbled and keep kissing her jawline.

She's enjoying this moment I can tell it.The way she moan and grabbed my hair.

"Ahhh~"Fuck! Her hand is so fast.She just grabbed my manhood!

I help her to remove her shirt and I gently lay her on bed without breaking the kiss.

"Ahhhh~"I groaned.The way she play with my tounge is amazing! I unhooked her bra and play with her breast.Damn! They got bigger!

"Moommmmmmmyyy!!!!! What's happening there ?are you ok?"

Y/N's POV

Moommmmmmmmyyy!!!!! What happening there?are you ok?"Travis shout and keep banging the door,.

Fuck! I quickly push Jungkook,and he landed on the floor.

"I--I'm fine sweety just wait for me outside."I said and cover my exposed breast with the blanket and jungkook is still on the floor.

"Did you see,Jungkook?"he asked.

"Travis,your manners.Don't call him just like that.And I don't see him.Maybe his in the guest room taking a shower.Wait for me downstairs."

"Ok mommy."he said and I hear footstep going down.

"It hurts you know.My butt hurts."he said and sit on the bed beside me and locked me on his embraced.

"Yaahh! let me go."I said and keep pushing him.

"I love you!Why are you even covering your chest?I just played with it minutes ago?"

"JUNGK---"

"Shhhh baby if you shout my name our son will know that I'm here.He might think of something."he said and wink at me.

Ahhhhhh this man.

"Get out."I said and throw a pillow on him!

"I love you!"he said before closing the door."

Damn!!! Y/n your so stupid!!!!! Omg we almost make out!

What am I thinking and I just let him do that!OMG

He will tease me later ahhh f^ck!! Great Y/n!! You just prove him that he still affects you.

(Ikaw na! Ikaw na marupok)