ғιrѕт day

Made By Pevstch.

"Jug! aren't you excited? We can finally leave this hell hole and move into the one and only Riverdale High!"
Toni chuckled

"I hope you're being sarcastic, because the one and only "Riverdale High" isnt going to accept us." Jug sighed

"Damn Jones, maybe lighten up and think positive. Imagine all the tiny brains we can smoosh." Sweetpea laughs pretending to fight Fangs
"All the hot b- girls we can kiss." Fangs smirked.

Jug rolled his eyes and followed the serpents. After a while they arrived at the huge building, "welcome to Riverdale High." he scoffed trying to sound positive. Sweepea pushed the doors open getting a whiff of the fresh northside scent and air.

Toni's POV:
The school was huge, it actually had lockers and walls that weren't tagged with vandalism. Plus, the girls there were pretty cute.

The serpents entered the school smirking at some of the isolated and barely rebellious students. While glancing around the room something caught tonis eye, A beautiful redhead was marching down the stairs with her slaves parading behind.

"Jughead, welcome back. How was prison, you criminal."  Cheryl hissed

"Was great Cheryl. Learnt a few things there, like how the South Side is totally less problematic than this side you claim you own." Jughead crossed his arms. 

Toni smirked trying not to chuckle at the comeback he made.
"Something funny snake girl?" Cheryl glared
"Yeah, got a problem with it rat girl?" Toni stepped forward.
Cheryl stepped forward aswell looking her up and down nastily.

"Hey, no fights, not yet anyways.. none of you fighting actually. We're here to learn and get a better education than we did at South Side, not call each other names like in preschool." Jughead stepped forward staring at the two.

Cheryl rolled her eyes "Whatever, stay out of our halls or ill be calling a dozen lawyers." Cheryl turned around flicking her pony tail in Jugheads face while storming off.
"She's a nightmare." Toni smirked
"She is isn't she?" Jughead replied.

The group of serpents entered the principles office and got their schedules.
"New students, we have a little surprise for you, Follow me." Principle Weather Bee instructed.
"Do you think he's going to kill us?"
Toni whispered while following the crowd.

The principle led them to the outside of a wooden door.

Why are we here?"
Jug curiously questioned.
"This is going to be your room, in here you'll be able to be yourselves without you worrying the others."
The principle answered.

"Yes!" Sweetpea exclaimed, The rest had smiles on their faces, except for Jug.
"What, So we scare them now?" Jughead looked disappointed.
"Jug, This is good for us. I mean we get our own room." Toni told Jug trying to calm him down.

"No Toni, they're trying to buy our silence. Banish us from having the opportunity to learn. They're not scared of us, last time i checked they were standing up and telling us to get out." Jughead crossed his arms.

The Principle shook his head
"You mean Cheryl? She told me that you guys were harassing her, said that you group of students were telling them its your territory now and you won't hesitate to slit their throats if they don't obey."

"What?" the group of the students replied together.