мυrder

It had been a few hours since the incident, Toni still sitting against the wall, the hospital was now silent and mostly empty. It was 2:07 AM, Cheryl was still laying on the bed clinging onto life from the amount of blood she lost.

Toni was wide awake staring at the wall opposite her barely paying attention to the people nearly tripping over her feet.
The stomps of doctors heeled shoes echoed and disrupted her thoughts.
"Toni? Toni Topaz?" The doctor asked.
Toni nods.
"I'm Helen, Cheryl's doctor, We heard what happened, no need to explain." The doctor gently smiled, Tonis eyes widened,

"What do you mean you already know? i was the only one there." she confirmed raising her voice a little.
The doctor shook her head "no? Chance Vetago just claimed earlier that he saw it all, that the window bursted open and everything? dont worry, tomorrow we'll let you see her, after you talk to sheriff keller though, he said he needed to ask you something." the doctor smiled faintly.

Toni sat back down and stared around the now empty hallway, she quickly stood back up and peered through the window Cheryl was in.
Cheryl was asleep, Her ears had huge bandages over them, along with her legs. Toni placed her hand on the window before trying to open the door, it was locked, she grunted and pulled more aggressively, her hands slipped of the door handle ans she went flying back.

Suddenly chance caught her fall, "You're pretty cute when you fall, especially into my arms." he smirked.
Toni rolled out of his arms purposely and fell onto the ground before quickly jumping back up. "Thank you, but i feel like it would be way hotter if you fell, off a cliff." She fake smiled brushing off the invisible dirt off of her jacket.
Chance smiled "I am pretty h-"
Toni intruded "Idiot, how did you know what happened to Cheryl, Speak up." She had an annoyed tone in her voice.

Chance rolled his eyes "Well if you're that interested, I was delivering some stuff to Cheryl's mother My parents had ordered me to do. It was rainy and i could barely see, but i did see the window burst open, i quickly scattered after realizing it could make me look guilty." He sighed.
Toni looked at him with a little disbelief, "Do you know what hit the window? was it the wind or something?" she demanded an answer.

"Pretty sure it was the wind, but i heard sheriff is currently looking in the house as its now a crime scene because they uh-" he swallowed "they found someone dead in there." he quickly spoke. 

Toni stared at him blankly, her jaw dropped and she felt her legs trembling and her heart practically thudding out of her chest.
"What do you mean?" she gasped.
"Not sure, But assuming its her Nana, Maybe she had a heart attack from all the noise?" he answered.

Tonis eyes watered, she imagined how Cheryl was basically in a house with a murderer.
"I uh- I need-" She stopped herself before pushing the womens bathrooms door open and shoved herself in the stall sitting on the toilet floor.
Chance left with a faint grin on his face.

After Toni had regained her confidence and cleaned herself up she left the bathroom and carelessly entered Cheryl's room. She wasnt allowed and was practically trespassing but didnt even care. She sat on the oldest looking chair possible that rested next to Cheryl's unconscious body.