3

Mid way through the stepped on my foot  aulthough i didnt hurt it made me punch him on the shoulder  as hard as i could .
"Owww , how are you so strong !!" Jh
" because " i replied smirking
He stared at me like this

He took a step toweards me and placed his hand on the side of my face so i decided to grab it and held it tight. Why cant the girl be the dominant one ?? i thought .
I grabbed the other hand that he had positoned in his pocket and looked forward into his eyes and took a step toward him . he was  tacken back ,i guess he isnt use to being the one out of controll. I placed my lips on his hand slowly closed my eyes . we passionately kissed and intertwined toungs groand "hmmmm" i moved my head to the side and gently bit his bottom lip : i then moved away and looked at him to see if he was ok with it . he nodded and i started to unbutton his top while kissing him still he carriedon groaning and i felt a small bump on my leg . he was ready . i finished unbuttoning his shirt and i stopped and walked over to the costume couboard i got the handcuffs from jungkooks police costume and cuffed him to the wall i  dominated him and gave him a blow job i think he came at least 4 times  before i stopped . i uncuffed him. andhe flopped ontop of me before he finished the after effects of his final orgasm . he could just about mumble " m..my turn n..next time"
" if you can .. We should finish the choreographey" i winked at him and went back to the main bit of studio

 We should finish the choreographey" i winked at him and went back to the main bit of studio

we finished the dance about an hour later and the guys came back to see it

we finished the dance about an hour later and the guys came back to see it .

At the end it was about 12 and we all went out for dinner , i guess it was jhopes turn because we went to get hamburgers and sprite but there was a problem " oh ur guys " they all turned to me " im vegetarian.... "
" how??!!"suga seemed offended but in a jocking kind of way.
" its not i dont LIKE meat i just love animalls too much " i said proudly.
" what are you gonna have then ?? " jin and jimin asked.
" Urmm that " i pointed to the vegetarian menu and they nodded we ordered and we had tons of fun.

We get back to the studio and started on a group dance for blood sweat and tears they were all really good especially jimin and jhope

Personally this was the best song they have produced and i can't believe i helped produce it.
Soon they didn't need my help and they knew all of the dance so i went to go home . Before i did i told the guys to go to the bar down the road i wanted to show them what else i could do besides dance

Note : what is bellas hidden talent and what is going to happen with jhope and bella, find out in the next chapter