4

Note: i took a break for a very very long time and started a fan account on insagram , i havea few stories on their as well. My name is kpop016 I know its cringey

I took a deep breath and walked up the gold stairs while adjusting my hood so that it covered me upto my mouth. I stood up on the stage and started  so rap to agust d . i could see through the bottom of the hood yoongs and hoseoks expression . they had wide eyes and were frozen while the others were cheering.  When i was done i got down from the stage and walked towards them . they didn't know it was me at this point so i took my hood down slowly to add an effect. " how did i do " i asked both hoseok and jin came up to me and hugged me . " yoongi , i think shes better than you ! " joony said jockingly makeing everyone but him laugh. Hoseok put his arm around my shoulder and we left the bar walking home.

I threw myself onto the bed and tried to sleep but was interupted by "WAITING FOR YOU ANPANMAN " ugghhhh wae dose this have to happen . i recieved a message from jhope saying he wanted to meet up a little earlyer tomorrow so we could go over boy meets evil. I replied yes and said he interupted me putting a XD so it wasnt mean . he just put sorry and goodnight. I kept replaying what happened yesterday and why i was so forward and brave but he clearly liked it so i shouldn't worry to much . soon i fell asleep

"FIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEE " i really need to stop having alarms that are so loud  🤦 but oh well. I got into a croptop and joggingbottoms as well as putting my hair up in a tight slickback bun . I know im in korea but i just wanted to keep even the slightest bit of culture so i put on westernised makeup on and i looked a bit weired in comparison to everyone but i didnt care.
When i got there hoseok was waiting outside with his bag, strange..   " hi " i gave him a smile and he waved with exitment, he never makes me feel tired . i asked him why he was outside and it turned out he was waiting for me. He went in and in the studio put our bags down . we started and iust say he is very very goodat dancing . at this point we were hyperventilating so i said we should have a break . so we did . i just stared at the wall so i could find a way to bring up yesterday.
" urmmm about yesterday im sorry if i went to far " you

" can we do it again , but switched ?? " Hoseok

" im not really use to being submissive but ok , when ? " you

"How about tonight at your place ?"
Hoseok

"Sure meet me at 6 , here's the address." You

I wrote the adreess down on a peice of paper and handed it to him. He nodded and gave me a hug . he asked if we can go to the recording studio before the guys come . " ok "
I said i jumped up out of exitement and went out of the door with the bags . he sat me down and gave me a very short tour of his studio and i just took in information amazed at the room . " woah , rap for me " i gavd him a cheesy as smile and he smiled back going over to the mic. I put on cypher part 3 making his face light up immediately . " and the croud goes wild !!! " i clapped making a lot of noise as the walls were soundproof. " knock , knock "
"Come in " hoseok says
Joonie and jimin came in and interigated me about last night and my history of rap . im not sure how but it eventually  went on into a explanation of my life and how my abuse got me here

I must say they are all really good listeners. About half an hour later we were just talking and it suddenly hit me that we need to go through the dance " guys, we should probably find the others and carry on the dance for nae pit ttam numul right ??"
They nodded and while i set up they all came along.

We finished the dance and we all felt acomplashed at this point it was 2 o clock so i decided i would go shopping for urmm clothes yeah .