Chapter 1 (The Beggining)

~ Tzuyu's POV ~

I woke up late in the morning, its just that I'm always been awaken by my boyfriend every morning.

"Good morning MinLuv" I said walking towards him.

"Morning" that's the first word I heard from his mouth. He always calls me 'YodaLuv' .

Flashback

"Hi luv, how's school?" I asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't call me luv instead call me MinLuv okay? Remember that. And the class today is amazing " he said. He's so cute when he kepts on reminding me that.

"Okay okay I will remember it. How about call me YodaLuv too? Isn't it wonderful to have a couple name?" I said cheerfully.

"Yep it is when I have you" he said and laugh because I punched him but in a fun way. He's so corny.

End Of Flashback

"Ohhh what happened?....Do you want to eat??" I questioned

" Uhhhmmm sorry luv I'm really full I will eat it next time, I Need to go now there's been a lot of paperwork's and stuffs we need to do early so I need to go bye! " he said, but he didn't even ate or touched the food. I smell something fishy.

After eating I quickly headed to the company were my boyfriend works at and asked to the front desk everything I want to know.

"Excuse me is my boyfriend having duty today? Because he told me, there's been a lot of work to do in here so he had to go here early to finish the papers?" I asked. I'm so nervous.

"But this company is canceling all the works today, because the owner of this company is attending some event. You can join the event if you have a partner that is a member of this company if you want to? ." The staff said. But MinLuv didn't told me about the event, maybe he will tell me later.

Back At The Condo

Its already sunset and he's still not here and I felt hungry. So I cooked a little for myself and waited here.

" I think I'll be needing a new dress since I don't really buy dresses and gowns" after that I headed to my closet and changed my cloth to a comfy one and headed to a mall .

I was so busy watching all the dresses and heels as I pass by, that I didn't noticed I was in the middle of the way and that caused me to bump into a person and the both of us fell

"I'm so sorry.......I really am sorry" I said standing up and didn't notice a hand reach out for me to stand properly.

"No need. But next time be extra careful you might hurt yourself Ms.?" He said and asking for my name

"Chou Tzuyu" I said. "OK then, Ms. Chou be careful next time. I don't want to see you with scars all over your body. By the way nice chatting with you, hope to see you again." And there he left. He didn't give me some time to ask for his name too?

I already pick a dress and its very expensive. I bought it and off towards our condo.

"He's still not yet here? Where could he be, I think he's already at the event waiting for me."

I changed into my dress what I bought earlier and headed to the company .

-5 minutes Later
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- he's still not here

So I decided to go home but when I was heading to the exit .

- the guy that I was looking for
-
-
-
-
-
-
-you bastard how could you
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- why does it hurt so much

He's with a woman who is whiter than me beautiful than me and sexier than me? I think. And there's something that caught my eye, that is putted into the hands of the woman.

That RING!!???

Flashback

"MinLuv? What is this?" I questioned him while holding to a ring with a E Diamond pendant .

"It's my friends ring. He gave it to me so that her girlfriend won't find it, don't worry I will give it to him tomorrow, its their engagement party early tomorrow " he said I thought it was mine ahhh never mind.

His eyes are already closed so I closed mine too.

End of Flashback

Aha!! I recognized it that's why it looks so familiar.

I faced my back to them so that he won't see me. I was heading to the exit, when suddenly.

"Tzuyu??????" Someone said behind me. I turned my head and saw

YOU!!!???

**********

Read the next chapter for more info.

Support my First Story

Vote!!!
And Like!!!

-ZHouJAemin