Chapter 2 (The Unknown Guy)

~Mingyu's POV~

YOU!!!???

She said while facing my fiancée

She still doesn't know yet. Hoping that she won't figure it out

"Uhhhmmm! Excuse me, do I know you from somewhere?" Eunha said.

"Can I talk to her just a sec.?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I will just wait for you there" she said and walk away.

"Hey Tzu what are you doing here?, I thought you're in the condo?"I said quickly.

"I'm here to attend the party too? Why?" She replied.

"I'm sorry Tzu but I cannot be with you today, because there's this guest in our house and my mother wants me to bring her to the party. I don't have a choic-" she cut my words.

"Don't worry I understand, just be with her. I will be waiting in the condo okay?" She said.

"Do you need a ride? I will take you home, I will ask permission to her?" I asked.

"No worries Gyu, I'm all grown up. I can take care of my self. Don't leave her alone, be with her always understand?"

"Yes Tzu. Take Care" I said before she smiled a little and turned her back to me and walked towards the exit .

I'm so sorry Tzu. I shouldn't have lied. Please forgive me.

After The Party

Me and Eunha (the unknown girl earlier)headed home and noticed that our parents is still awake.

"Annyeong Eomma" I said and kissed mom in the cheek and bowed to the mother of Eunha.

"Ohhh Son how's your Engagement Party with your Fiancée?. And by the way son?"

I look up to her.

"Thank you for helping me arranging the things to do this morning." My mom said.

"My pleasure mom" I said and walk towards the stairs when suddenly.

"And another thing Mingyu. Sleep with Eunha tonight okay."

"Ne Eomma" I Replied.

What have I done.

~Tzuyu's POV~

The Time Tzuyu is leaving the event.

I left them there.

Why are my tears falling. Did I did something wrong? living them behind is not a bad thing. Right?

"I'm just crazy" I talked to myself.

While walking through the side of the road my foot hurts. I stopped to a nearby bench and checked my foot. It really hurts, how will I go home with no vehicles. The night is getting deeper and colder.

I wanted to close my eyes but someone is coming in front of me and carried me all the way to his car. Who is he?

~ Someone's POV ~

I told you to take care of yourself.

How will I take you home now?

"Well........................................Ms. Chou? Good to see you AGAIN"

---------------------######---------------------
Who do you think is HE?

Well find out more on the next chapter.

Hi guys how's my story, sorry for my grammar and writing.

But I will promise you that I will do my best.

Vote
Comment and share♡♡♡♡♡

   - ZHouJAemin