Chapter 4 (I've Been Keeping It)

~Tzuyu's POV~

I returned to our condo. He is not here. I will act like I know nothing about his secret. I can't do this, but I need to.

At this time he will likely to be home. So I prepared myself and made some dinner for us. Never felt tired like this before. I'm a kind of person who doesn't get tired easily, maybe because of what happen lately made me like this.

Then...

[Door knob opens and is closed]

He was going upstairs, when he saw me. He directly ran towards me, and hugged me.

"Where have you been? Its late now, what took you so long?" I asked.

"There was an unexpected meeting happening in the company. So I stayed for a little longer to review." Then he broke the hug.

"Sorry to keep you waiting YodaLuv." He kissed me on the cheeks.

He then went upstairs to take a bath. After we ate our dinner, we go to sleep. He tried to tease me, but I shoved him off. I don't feel like doing it with him. After what he had done to me, he is trying to repay me now?

I know everything Gyu. You can't hide the truth from me forever you idiot.

FLASHBACK

The time she was about to leave.

I am now exiting the place, but then...

"Congrats to you and your wife to be Mr. Kim and Mrs. Jung." Some guests talked.

"You make a good couple. When did you two meet?"

"We happened to be childhood sweethearts and decided to marry her when we grow up." Mingyu replied without hesitations.

I thought I was his childhood sweetheart. As I was following their conversation, I realized that it was their engagement party, so I didn't cause a scandal and just leave.

I got out feeling tired. I didn't cared or think too much about the issue and just slept wherever  I can sleep

END OF FLASHBACK

"So luv, weekends are coming and we need to have fun. Do you perhaps have something in mind?" He says turning his eyes on me. We are currently now in bed.

"No. I don't have any, so you get to decide this time. I'm fine with any." As I slowly closed my eyes.

"Okay then" He says and turn his back on me.

I was gonna take a sleep, but suddenly I heard..

*ting*

I looked at a little, but Mingyu has fast reflexes that he got it first. Who could that be that it made him super fast to read at. Taking a glimpse on him and saw that he was smiling. Guess that makes him happy this days. I shrugged it off and just took a sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up again late. But this time is when Mingyu takes his shower. I better check his phone right away. I searched for his phone and checked it. I quickly found the message and returned it to where it was putted.

He is now done wearing clothes and is now heading out.

"I got to go early this day. Meeting is super important *kisses my cheeks* mwah.. Love you"

So you really want to deny it? Why did you become such a liar Mingyu.

"Ahh Hahahahahahaha. You really want to play it this dirty? Then Game On."

================================================================================

So as you can see, I update stories very late. Because of usually studies. So I promise to make a better story for all of you.

Thanks for the support. Love lots.

-ZHouJAemin