Chapter 3 (Unknown Friend)

~Tzuyu's POV~

I woke up. And noticed that I'm not in our condo.

I heard a door opened, so I go back to sleep, fake sleep. Someone put a tray on the bed and I can feel that person is staring at me.

"You can open your eyes now, I know your not sleeping." A men's voice so I quickly get up.

"You?!! Again?. What am I doing here? What did you do to me?" I said it nervously.

"Calm down okay? First of all, I did nothing to you. Second you're here because I told you to take care of yourself and you did was sleep in a bench beside the road, so I pick you up but I don't even know where you live so I took you to my hotel. There's nothing bad in there, right?"

"Of course there is. You just brought a girl in your hotel that you don't even know" I sad almost yelling.

"Of course I know you, you're Ms. Chou Tzuyu."

"You know me but I don't know you. It still counts" I said ignoring him and went out.

"Well my name is, Lai Guanlin. Nice to meet you. How about that" He flash me with a small smile.

"You're not making any sense either" I said.

"Uhhmm...what happened to you? You were all alone where's your companion?" he asked. I paused for a minute and spoke while eating slowly.

"He's with another companion that night. So I decided not to destroy their time, to not make myself a bad person.......I should be the one to adjust." While I stop grabbing food and my tears started to roll down my cheeks.

~Guanlin's POV~

She's crying so I came closer to her and... Hug her slowly. She's hurt. Very deep.

"Its okay I'm here with you" I calmed her.

"Thank you Guanlin for hearing my problems" she said quietly.

"How about having me as your friend?" I asked her. hoping she would allow me to be her friend.

"Okay. You can be my friend." I was so happy. But she said something before I do.

"And I'll be needing your help"

"What help?" I asked her.

"I'm planning on having a..." she looked at my eyes first then continued.

"Revenge. What ya think?"

This is going to be fun and sad at the same time.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey followers!!!!

How's your day. Because my day is great . Are U???

Well just to let you know that.....

KAMSAHMNIDA!!!!!AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA. HEHEHEHEHE

Well if your a supporter.

~ Just Vote
~Comment
~And Share.

-ZHouJAemin