Chapter 2 - Prince Jasper

*9 Months Later*

Branch is pushing Poppy who is in a wheelchair holding a beautiful baby boy in her hands. He had blue skin like his dad, a pink nose and pink hair like his mother. "Well, you got exactly what you asked for when we got married. We now have a family." Branch said pushing the wheelchair. "I know. This is the best day of my life." Poppy replied. As he wheeled her home, everyone congratulated them on their newborn son. As they got home, they tried to think of a name. "What should we name him?" Poppy asked. "Well, I think we should name him with something beginning with J." Branch suggested. "Why J?" Poppy asked. "Well you start with P. I start with B, if he starts with J, we can be PB&J. Your favorite sandwich." Branch explained smirking. "(gasp) That's the best thing I've heard come out of your mouth!" Poppy yelled. "I thought it was 'will you marry me'" Branch asked. "Ok fine. PB&J was the second best thing to come out of your mouth." Poppy sighed. Branch smiled. "So what names do we have?" Poppy asked. "Well, there are many. Joseph, James, Jarred, Jake, Jasper-" Branch was cut off. "Jasper! I love it!" Poppy exclaimed. "Well. Jasper it is." Branch said smiling. "Welcome to our world Jasper." Poppy said hugging the newborn. Branch joined in to make it a group hug. So it was set. His name was Jasper. Prince Jasper Broppy Timberlake. The couple announced their newborn prince to the rest of the trolls and they all cheered for them. Poppy and Branch had never been happier. Neither were the other trolls. They had a wonderful king and a prince. Peppy was the happiest grandfather in the world.