Training

(A/N)
Be prepared for a long-ass chapter...

(Y/N) POV

Me, Uraraka and Deku got to homeroom just before the bell went.
Uraraka slid the huge door open quite violently and yelled,
"Hey, Iida come meet the new girl!"
But instead if just one person coming, the whole class came and gathered around the 3 of us.
I stood there with a blank expression on my face while the crowd of teens asked me a bunch of questions.
"What's your quirk?"
"What school did you come from?"
"Are your parents pro's?"
Before I had the chance to answer everyone's questions, Mr Aizawa used what looked like toilet paper wrapped around his neck, to push everyone away from me.
"Sit down already, jeez, she can answer your questions in a minute,"
He said with a blank face.
He pointed to where I was going to be sitting, and the boy I was sitting next looked not like your average teenager (well most of the students here look weird, so what was I to expect),he had red and white hair, blue and grey eyes and a burn scar over his left eye. I must admit, he looked pretty cool, I wonder what his quirk is...
"OK, (Y/N), introduce yourself..." Mr Aizawa said as he slipped into a yellow sleeping bag? Jeez, this is one weird school...
"Umm... Hi, my name is (F/N) (L/N) and-" I was immediately cut off by a girl with jet black hair.
"Wait, so was your mum The Triple Witch?"
My heart stopped as she said my mums hero name.
"Y-yeah she was," I stuttered, trying the best I could to hold my emotions back.
Everyone looked at me in shock, even Mr Aizawa.
"I-I'm so sorry," the girl said,
I nodded, plastering a fake smile on my face.
"Anyway...my quirks are, fire, ice, vines, and I can turn into a demon at will," I continued.
"Sorry to intuit, but, who is your father?" boy with short, dark hair and glasses asked.
I froze. I clenched my fists together and mumbled his name, the name I swore I would never say again...
"Satan..."
It then became so quiet that you could here a pin drop. My breathing became unsteady. I bowed and sat back down trying to contain my anger. I felt tears sting my eyes, but I forced them not to roll down my cheeks. Mr Aizawa stood up and got out of his sleeping bag, he stood at the front of the class in silence, giving me a very worried look, however, the boy next to me rubbed my back and gave me a reassuring smile. I may not know him, but I already liked him...

--Time Skip--

After homeroom, it was break, I hung out with Uraraka, Deku and the boy in the glasses, who was called Iida.
To be honest, I never thought my first day would be as emotional as this, but heck, at least I've made some friends...
After break, I had training. Everyone was paired up with someone who had a similar quirk to theirs, and, to my surprise, I was paired up with the boy who sits next to me in homeroom! After we were told who our partners were, we went to get changed into our hero costumes, I must admit, mine is pretty bland...I decided mine would be a (F/C) jacket, a (F/C) shirt, with black trousers and boots, because I don't really need anything else other than my quirks and my sword.
"Nada," I mumbled to myself.
Nada is the Spanish word for nothing, to be honest I don't know why i chose it as the name for my sword, but it's a word that I find easy to remember.
Everyone started to leave, so I slipped my sword into its case, put it over my shoulder, and followed the others.
I walked out to see my partner standing to the side of the group of chattering teens, I waved and walked over to him.
"Hey, I'm (Y/N)"
"Hi (Y/N), I'm Shoto Todoroki, umm, are you alright, you know, after your introduction?" He asked in a reassuring tone.
I nodded, even though I wanted to say no.
Bringing up my dad, brings back the terrible memories of my childhood, which I struggle to forget...

" Alright, so, in todays training, you will be working on your communication with the people you work with, and try to defeat as many villains as possible," Mr Aizawa said in a sleepy tone.

"As you should all know, no hurting other class members blah, blah, blah, and go," He said with such 'enthusiasm'

Me and Todoroki dashed off into the massive training area, to be honest, I thought it was a real city it was that big!

As me and Todoroki turned the corner, nothing prepared us for what we saw next...

(A/N)

Wow...
What are (Y/N) and Todoroki going to find?! 

Bye
Holly🔥❄️