Awake

(the image...basically, the big three have taken my heart)

=(Y/N) POV=

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Wakey, wakey..."

I shot up, only to have to clench my stomach in pain. I looked down at my stomach, to see that my clothes had changed into a hospital gown? I looked up to see that I was in an enclosed area.

Yep, I was in hospital.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. I looked to my left and my face instantly heated up when I saw who was fast asleep in the chair beside my bed.

Todoroki.

I didn't know whether to wake him or just leave him, I mean, he looks kinda cute when he's asleep.
What the heck?!

I shook the thought out of my head, but then I brought myself back to reality to see that I had been wrapped in Todoroki's embrace.

I felt my back getting damp.

He was, crying?

I returned the hug given to me, and ended up crying myself. We stayed like that for ages.

=Todoroki's POV=

(Y/N) was taken into the operating room, only to come out two hours later with stitches across her stomach and chest. I couldn't look.

A nurse tapped me on the shoulder and told me what was wrong with her.

She had internal bleeding, but they managed to stop it, somehow. She had broken 4 ribs and broke her arm.
She had burns all over her body but when (Y/N) she didn't even seem to realise, or even care to be honest.

We just hugged and cried for ages, until she fell asleep in my arms.

I have this weird feeling in me, I don't know what it is. But I think I do.

I'm not sure.

I think I like (Y/N).

But I don't know, I'm not good with all this love stuff, anyway, how could I like a girl I've known less than 2 months?!

I laid (Y/N) back down and got out my phone. 13 missed calls and 7 texts from my father. I went outside her hospital room and phoned him back, awaiting the punishment he was going to bestow upon me.

(getting all Shakespeare there Holly😂)

I dialed his number and awaited his answer.

"So. Where have you been?" He growled.

"One of my friends was badly hurt so I stayed at the hospital with them,"I sighed. He was going to react badly and I just knew it.

"Who is this so called friend, then?" He asked.

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N), her father took her and badly hurt her and when I found her, she looked like she was about to die, so I took her to the hospital."

"What's her quir-" I hung up. I didn't want to go through that right now.

"Um, sir?" someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around. It was a nurse.

"Your (Y/N) (L/N)'s boyfriend, am I right?" My cheeks went red.

"Oh, um no, we're just close friends," I said, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Oh, well, anyway. I'm afraid I've got some bad news..."

*oof, sorry for not uploading after that last chapter, the big three just got introduced and I've been internally dieing lol, also I've been re reading the manga and I'm too caught up in playing mystic messenger lol, but here you go*