Chapter One {NEW}

(Y/N) POV

The recognisable sound of beeping echoed inside your head; thumping and pushing towards the feel of a headache. You groaned out in pain- the immediate feel of paralysis came to your realisation; you couldn't move.

Lying there, paralysed, was troubling. You couldn't bare to stay like this any longer, and after a few more minutes of starring out at the pale, grey ceiling, you gradually felt the feeling of movement creep up your body. First, you could move your right leg, then slowly your left. After another couple minutes of lying and staring blankly at the objects that cluttered your room, while also getting back your memory of how to move your two limbs, the feeling of fizzing began to climb up both your arms simultaneously.

A smile grew on your face as you moved your elbows, then your wrists, and finally, your fingers. By now everything was moving swiftly and smoothly, and you thought that, if all these wires weren't attached to you, walking would be rather easy. Suddenly, as you shifted into a sitting position, some alarms appeared to go off. Your head had began spinning and your ears felt full of water: doctors began to rush into the room to stabilise you, and only then did you notice the striking pain from your abdomen and chest. Bandages wrapped around and around your body, attempting to stop the blood from exiting. It had done fairly well so far, the dried blood seeming at the least a few hours old.

What had happened? The memories seemed to fuzz and blur, never stopping on one fixed reason. You were in hospital, and you had theorised that you had sustained two large and fatal stab wounds, that you knew of. But that was as far as your brain as allowing you to get. Had someone done this to you?
We're you in danger?

It was all plausible, and yet something else seemed to plague your thoughts. It was whether someone else had been hurt with you. Someone was definitely there with you when it happened, that you knew of, but you weren't at all sure who it was, and whether or not they had been damaged as well. The memories of what had hurt you were clear as day- there was a human female, Chara, who appeared to be accompanied by a skeleton, Sans. They were both very well known for very, very different reasons.

Chara was the first ever human to have fallen down into the underground, and she was also... Asriel's first love. She had died in a freak accident, unknown to yourself or to many others. Sans, on the other hand, was known as one of the saviours of the Underground monsters. He was an old friend, and...

Wait...
Asriel!

Hey guys! I know it's not a largely long chapter but I was just doing this as a little starting point.

Hope it's better than nothing!
-Em