Oneshot/ menomura x reader/

(MENOMARU HAS TWO JEWEL SHARDS)
Once again inuyasha pissed off my best friend, kagome, and now I'm most likely going to have find her so she doesn't run off home through the well. If she goes through the well, I have to go through as well.

I sighed and walked into the woods, trying to catch up to the girl. I didn't wear the school uniform like kagome, instead I choose reasonable clothes, like black and white ,baggy ,camouflage pants, black sneakers, and a pink crop hoodie with a sports bra. But as I searched for kagome, I felt a forbidding presence in the air.

I know the tree by the well has bloom finally, so maybe it's a sign? It feels like a demon has awoken.

Since my thoughts distracted me, I ended up losing sight of kagome. Great, now I have to sit around and wait till I see that girl again. All though, I better find shelter since the sky is dark. Wait, I think kikyo's soul collectors are going towards the sacred tree!

I ran towards the tree and caught kagome's scent along with kikyo's. I hope kagome doesn't see inuyasha with that walking clay zombie.

Right when I reached the tree I saw a bunch of months surrounding the tree as a mist formed. All of a sudden the bugs began to form a demon, a very cute demon....

He wore blue armor and had long red antennas like a month. Although he's cute, I doubt he's a good guy.

The demon called himself menomaru and began to fight inuyasha. I stood in the sidelines since the powder cut me off.

I have to get kagome out of there somehow...

Just as I was trying to figure out a plan, the mutt was severely injured by menomaru's sword.

Shit! If he's not up to protect kagome, what I can I do!? I'm a half demon with spiritual powers I can't control! Fuck! He must be after the sword since he walking towards it..I have to use this as a advantage to get kagome!

The barrier will ward off menomaru, but I'm afraid kagome doesn't have any barrier to protect her.

I began to sneak closer to kagome, when I reached her body I pulled up my hoodie and slipped on a surgical mask to keep the remaining powder out of my mouth. Right when I just barely picking up menomaru he turned around towards us.

Crap,crap, crap, crap, crap! Inuyasha, you lousy mutt, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I pulled out a my two pistol, hoping I could do some type of damage. My powers are like kagome's, but I'm not restricted to a bow and arrow. I prefer guns since the process is faster and more likely to do more harm.

Menomaru:" where did you come from?"

You:" I'm a figment of your imagination. The powder you used is affecting your mind as well. Believe me, I'm your..." the fuck do I say? He doesn't have a " conscious." Well I said it. Hopefully he's dumb.

Menomaru:" my conscious?"

You:" yes." I began to sweat but hid it with my determination. I will not let him harm kagome. " so turn around and go home, pretty boy."

Menomaru:" pretty boy? My conscious is making advances towards me?"

You:" yes, it's called self love. A wonderful concept you should look into which is behind you. So turn around."

He stepped closer instead of turning around. He's probably just entertained rather than being fooled by me.

You:" I said turn around!"

Menomaru:" who exactly are you? You're dressed funny like that girl."

Well, I probably shouldn't lie anymore. There's no way I can get out of this, but I won't go down without a fight.