Oneshot/ the court

Saying sesshomaru was fluent in the game of courting, is a damn lie. He didn't know the difference between flirting and threatening his love. Which is why (Name) has been hiding from him. She found him cute, intelligently handsome, and down right sexy, yet she couldn't fathom the idea of lord sesshomaru actually reciprocating the same love.

(Name), kagome's best friend, thought sesshomaru wanted her dead more than inuyasha. First sesshomaru looked stare into her eyes as he fought inuyasha and demons. The flowers that belong to demons' being used as the soil, weren't really (Name)'s thing, and the constant attempts of his definition of flirting was about commenting on how to improve her fighting skills. In conclusion, the reactions she made towards sesshomaru wasn't what he was expecting.

This left sesshomaru, confused, and conflicted. He tried everything he thought of faltering, but failed. Now he only had one choice, one hated the most. He needs the help of kagome, and for the priest aid, he needs to ask inuyasha for help. So he went to inuyasha near the well, inuyasha was alone to his luck.

Inuyasha:" sesshomaru! " he pulled out his sword, a formality in this time." What do you want?!"

Sesshomaru:" (name)."

Inuyasha:" what?!"

Sesshomaru:" I need guidance on courting her. You fight with the priestess all the time, yet she still cares for you. Does this skill come with the sword? If so, give it to me."

Inuyasha was stunned and flustered. It's true kagome loves inuyasha, but it's more explained as everyone knows but him.

Inuyasha:" the sword doesn't have that skill! Kagome stays because we have to find the shards!" Sesshomaru then smelled the said priestess walking down here.

Sesshomaru:" fine, the Miko knees more about (Name) the lovely girl. Kagome then saw them and walked over to inuyasha. " priestess, how do I court the divine (name)?"

This threw her back, kagome was flabbergasted but soon erupted into a squeal.

Kagome:" I KNEW SOMEONE ELSE LOVED HER! DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BEAT RIKU! BESIDE (NAME) DOESN LIKE HIM! " she grabbed the full demon's sleeve and dragged him away for a private lesson on to properly court a girl.

————-

The next day (Name) came back from her present time and was immediately presented a dozen (favorite flower). She jumped back, frightened by the sudden movement. Sesshomaru revealed his face and began to smile.

Sesshomaru never smiled, and this caused (Name) to jump back again and almost fall in the well until sesshomaru caught her in his arms.

Sesshomaru:" it's wonderful to see you, beautiful."

You:"...." she looked to left, then to the right, and back to the left before looking at sesshomaru." You mean me?"

Sesshomaru:" who else is the most gorgeous woman in the world?"

You:"......okay...you're not going to kill me right?" She feared for her life but didn't mind if his beautiful hands struggled the life out of her. " if you're here to kill me, be a dear and make it quick."

Sesshomaru:" I'd never kill you! I love you, which why I'm here to take you as my wife."

You:"...." she looked up, down, left, right, then finally met his gaze." Well....um...love you too but it sounds as if I don't have a say in this matter."

Sesshomaru:" the only words I want you to utter out is ' I love you sesshomaru' and the oncoming frequent moans and pleas while yelling out my name."

To say sesshomaru was decent, or timid, is far from the truth.

You:"......well. I will not have sex when we just started dating. Also, we WILL stop off slow or I'm finding someone else." She grabbed the flowers and placed them in the pocket of her bag, as she broke one flower from the stem and placed it in her hair. " now then." She pulled sesshomaru for a kiss and wrapped her arms atop of his shoulder, leaning into the kiss. " let's go enjoy the day."

There you have it, the way sesshomaru and (Name) got together. Both of them remained happy until their end of days.

(Unedited)