"Yes!"

1 month later...

Adrien

Lila and I are not official. In fact, I found her cheating on me with Nathaniel yesterday. We've broken up.

I miss Marinette. Her bluebell eyes, her blackberry hair and her sweet smile. Yes, we argued all the time, but I loved it when we made up.

"Yo Adrien, Chloe asked you a question," hissed Nino.
"Hm? Oh yes, sorry. Um... what was the question again?" I asked, stammering weirdly.
"You are invited to the movies with me, if you like," she said.
"Oh um sorry Chloe. I just broke up with Lila," I smiled awkwardly and dashed off, Nino chasing behind me.

I stopped at a corner and spotted Marinette. I hesitated for a moment before walking. But I stopped.

"Hey Mari," smirked Luka and walked towards her.
"Hi," she smiled and kissed him.
"Marinette, we've been on six dates. I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled and handed her a rose.
"Oh my. Luka, this is unexpected. I'm speechless!" she gasped.

Please say no. Please say no and come running back to me. Oh who am I kidding? She'd never do that! Not after what I did to her, I thought.

"So what do you say?" he asked.
"Well, my answer would have to be... yes!" she cried.
"You don't have any idea how happy you've made me!" cried Luka. He lifted her off the ground and span her. I remembered when that was me doing that.

He put her down gently and they kissed. Marinette glanced towards me. I guess she spotted me when she was being spun.
"I'll see you after class," she winked and he walked away.

She signalled for me to come.
"So, you saw all that?" she asked.
"Yep. But, I'm happy for you!" I lied.
"Adrien, we dated for quite a few months and were friends for years. I know you and I know your lying," she sighed.
"Fine. I'm not happy about it. But whatever makes you happy, I'll deal with it," I agreed.

She looked at me sympathetically.
"Now where was this Adrien when I was dating him? I guess... Lila changed you," she sighed.
"No not really. I found her cheating on me, so I changed me. But I was too late," I smiled.
"Friends?" she asked.
"Friends."