"I still love her Nino."

Marinette sat down. She still had a week and five days until the wedding and so much planning to do. They had the church booked and the place where the (I think it is this) reception was held. Now she needed a maid of honour, bridesmaids, guests, a cake, a wedding dress, flowers, Luka needed a best man, a ring bearer, a priest and bridesmaids dresses. It was too much!

She called the girls and they came running.
"Ok I have a week and five days. Ugh why too soon? Anyway, Alya your maid of honour. And bridesmaid. Alix, Mylene, Rose and Juleka your bridesmaids as well. Ok now I need dresses. Too much!" explained Marinette.

"Girl. Girl. Shh. We'll go dress shopping today," comforted Alya. And they did. Alya picked out the best bridesmaid dresses and Alix picked out the best wedding dress ever.

"Dresses: Check. And we spent the whole day so now a week and four days. Ooh! Luka said I could choose everything other than the priest and best man. Could you ask Nino if he'd be up to being the ring bearer?" smiled Marinette.
"I'm sure he'd be happy to," chuckled Alya.
"Ok. Ring bearer: Check. See you girls tomorrow. We're going flower shopping!"

Adrien's POV

Nino was hanging out at my place that night. We were talking about the wedding.
"Are you going?" asked Nino.
"She hasn't sent out invitations yet," I shrugged.
"But when she does. Cuz I heard your invited."
"Not sure."
"Oh come on. It would be rude to decline. I mean, you dated well over 3-4 maybe more years ago. Your friends (I guess) so just say yes."
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"Because! I'm still in love with her Nino."

Nino's eyes widened as he nodded slowly.
"Rriiigghhtt."
"That's why I am not sure."