"Seeing him as my kitty... makes me want him back."

Marinette had everything ready. And she had one week until the wedding. Invitations were sent, cake was chosen, bridesmaids chosen, maid of honour picked, ring bearer selected and the dresses prepared. And of course where the reception is held and the beach (where the wedding was being held).

She sighed.
"What's this daydream about?" asked Tikki, giggling slightly.
"What would happen if Adrien and I were still together. Why can't I stop thinking about him?" she groaned.
"I'm not sure. Talk to Alya about it," shrugged Tikki.
"Hey babe. Hey Tikki. Just going to meet up with the band and tell them the songs we want," smirked Luka after kissing Marinette's cheek and grabbing his coat.
"Alright. See you later," she smiled.

He walked out the door and she dialled Alya's number. Alya came running...and running...until she arrived at the Couffaine mansion.

"Mari...what's the...emergency?" she panted.
"I'm in love," she cried.
Alya's eyes widened.
"I KNOW! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MADE ME RUN OVER FOR THIS! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IN LOVE AS YOU ARE MARRYING HIM!" screamed Alya.
"No no, I still love him. But I love someone else as well," sighed Marinette.
"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! Who?" cried Alya.
"My ex..."
"ADRIEN!" squealed Alya, before Marinette's hand flew onto her mouth.
"Oh right."

"How did this happen?" asked Alya.
"I met up with Chat Noir," she began (yes she knows),"And we revealed. He's Adrien. I felt the love flood back and... it will not leave me. Now I don't know if I want to marry Luka. I wasn't sure when he asked. I met up with Gabriel and Adrien that day and many memories came back. But my brain answered and not my heart."

"Girl, your life is complicated!" smirked Alya.
"I know!" whined Marinette.
"Do you want to continue loving Luka?" asked Alya. Marinette nodded.
"And Adrien?" She nodded.
"Girl, get a grip. You are not a player!" sighed Alya.
"I know."
"So who's it gonna be?" asked Alya.

And that's when memories flooded back. How Adrien confessed. Their first date. Her huge crush on him. His huge crush on her (as Ladybug obviously). The arguments. Revealing.

Luka. Asking to go out. Smirks. Asking to marry. Asking to move in. The guitar that brought them together. Her tiny crush on him. His huge crush on her.

"I...I guess there's no backing out. Luka. He is my choice," she sighed sadly.
"I know this hurts. But it will only cause you more pain in the future, if you did not pick Luka," smiled Alya weakly.

"Seeing him as my kitty....makes me want him back," sighed Marinette.