"I love you..."

Previously...

"I know you might say no but..."
Adrien got down on one knee and smiled,"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you marry me?"

And now...

"No she will not!" snapped Luka and kissed her. He let go and smirked. "Now we are married so haha!"
"Technically, you are not! The priest did not say that he pronounces you husband and wife so she can still answer!" screamed Alya. Nino laughed.

Marinette blinked back the tears and looked at her parents. They nodded, more tears falling from her eyes. She looked at Juleka, praying she wouldn't die. Juleka was angrily nodding. Juleka then realised her anger and smiled.

She mouthed the words: Not angry at you don't worry. Say yes!

She didn't care about the cheating. That was like hundreds of years ago! She loved Adrien! She loved Chat Noir! She loved the selfless, protective, brave and loyal guy she fell in love with!

"Yes!" she cried, a tear escaping from her eye.
"That's it. If you don't marry me, I'm exposing to everyone in this room," threatened Luka into Marinette's ear.

Tikki heard this and got super angry. So did Plagg. If you have two kwamis, legend has it that if they both want to, you can remove people's memories of a certain memory.

That's what they did. Remove the memory of anyone finding out she was Ladybug except Adrien.
"What secret?" laughed Marinette, wiping the tear away.
"I...I don't have one! Ugh, fine marry him! I'll find someone better!" growled Luka.

He stormed out of the garden whilst everyone was clapping.
"I'm sorry princess. For everything that ever happened between us. I will happily take responsibility for everything that happened. I don't want to lose you again," he explained quietly.
"Oh Adrien I missed you. Do you have a ring?" she giggled.

He took the box out of his pocket. He opened it up and there sat a ring with a beautiful diamond on it.
"It's beautiful," she gasped.
"Just like you," smiled Adrien.

Guys I think one or two more chapters and I'm finished. If your lucky I will do an Epilogue. Enjoy the next two or one chapter/s.