Chapter 1 (The movies)

" MOM! Are you ready?! " I scream as me and my best friend Ally are impatiently waiting to go see 'The amazing Spider-Man 2' because I am just in love with Andrew! I have seen every single one of his movies, I know his biography by heart, I know what he likes what he dis-likes, but don't worry, i'm not a stalker.. Just a fan:)

So back to the movie, Ally is coming with me because her to is obssesed with Andrew , we also just love Spider-Man , I mean who doesnt! The story is just amazing!

So my mom finally comes down the stairs and grabs the keys to the car and were off to the movies. "So let's go over the plan one last time" i said "You drop Ally and me off at the movies, we buy the tickets some candies and drinks, we watch the movie, after that we call you and meet you at the entrance with the red flowers okay?" My mom just nods and starts the car. Ally looks at me and does a tiny scream of exitment. I return it, and as we listen to the radio for a while we finally arrive.

So we come out of the theater and we look at each other and see that we are both still crying from.. (Oh wait i'm not gonna spoil the movie for some people) a sad part of the movie. We call my mom and she says she's having car problems.. So we just sit and talk about the movie , witch, these conversation can last For-Ever! " when .." "Oh and also when.." "Do you remember when.." "Omg he was SO hot when.." "That was so sad when.." Well, you get the point. So after a while of talking, my mom arrives, we get in the car and explain the movie to my mom because we were still just so exited to have seen the movie, ''So that was pretty much it.'' I said, ''Oh and mom? Can Ally sleep over tonight, she already asked her mom and she said yes.'' My mom looks at me and says ''Sure of course she can.'' She looks at Ally ''You know your welcome any time?'' Ally laughs ''yeah.''

We arrive at Ally's house so that she can get her bags. ''It'll only be a second, i made my bag before the movies.'' She comes out of the house with notihing in her hands and says ''Meg, come here, i need your help'' i get out of the car and head inside Ally's house. ''What's up?'' she grabs my arm and brings me in her room. ''I don't know what to do about this!?'' ...