Chapter 2 (Sleepover)

''O.M.G! what happend?!'' I said as Ally was furious. ''My brother... JAMES!!!!! '' James is her 4 year old brother who really likes to invade other people's privacy, so if you left like a book open or something , well, he's gonna look through it. And he doesn't only look.. He.. Destroys.. And guess what Ally left open? Her Andrew Garfield scrapbook! James walks into Ally's room with a little smerk on his face. ''DID YOU DO THIS?!'' Ally was really mad. He looks at her and just does an evil smile. ''MOM!!'' All that is going on in my head right now is, *shoot! my mom is going to be really mad, it's taking so long.* so Ally's mom comes in her room and gasps. ''James what did you do!?'' He just smiles. ''Go to your room now!'' James leaves the room. ''Don't worry sweetheart, what ever you need to re-make it, i'll buy it.'' So, we grab Ally's bags and go in the car, where my mom is just reading a book? She puts the book down, smiles and starts the car.

We arrive at my house, where my little brother and sister are sitting on the couch reading, we head to my room. ''Ally. You know the drill.'' She hands me her bag. Ok so the ''drill'' is, everytime we have a sleepover we check the other persons bag to see what they brought, and if there is missing something, for example, a flashlight (You'll see the use later) we immediatly go get two flashlighs , because we have to be 'equiped' with the same things. ''Ok Ally your bag is ready.'' I hand Ally her bag and we set up the beds and everything else we need to be set up.

Okay so it's now 5:30pm and my mom calls us down for dinner. ''So mom, what's for dinner?'' i ask rubbing my hands together in hunger. ''We're having lasagna, Ally is that okay with you?'' my mom asks. ''Of course thanks.''. so we take a seat, eat our lasagna and head in our rooms. We look at each other and smile, ''Spider-man'' comes out of both of our mouths. I have the first 'amazing spider-man' movie. so we put it in my DVD player and watch it. We laughed and we cried.

So now that the movie is over it's now 8pm, and it's the perfect time to use our flashlights, so Ally grabs her bag and gets out her flashlight, mean while i can't find mine. ''Ally, have you seen my flashlight?'' . ''no i haven't '' where could it be? i walk downstairs only to stumble upon my little sister sleeping on the sofa. and that's when it hit me.. the flashlight was on the sofa.. my 7 year old sister gets REALLY mad if we wake her up during the night. so we had to either wake my sister up witch is a bad idea or ask my mom is we can go buy one, the store is two streets away. ''Ally, i just asked my mom if we could go buy another flashlight because.. '' then i just explain to her why. ''..and well she said yes.'' so we grab our phones and head out the door.  ''So why didn't your mom just lent you her car? i mean you are 17 and you have your licence.'' Ally asked me with a really good point. ''Well knowing how my mom doesn't like it when we drop a crum in it and barely touch the car, let alone drive it, i kinda dont think it would be a good idea to take her car..'' ''Yeah your right''

So a few minutes later we see Jake and Melissa kissing at the end of the road. Jake is Ally's secret crush and well you know it.. Melissa is the most popular and mean girl in school, witch means she found out Ally had a crush on Jake and well, that became her main goal, to date him and alwase be kissing when Ally is near. I'm not evan sure she likes him, she is just doing this to make Ally mad.