Chapter 6 (Furious mom)

I was driving home from school, in a hurry, to tell my mom the news. When I arrived, she wasn't there. I wondered why at first but then I remembered that she had a meeting, I walked up to my room and turned on my tv, the news was on, and it caught my attention.

-You heard me correctly, Andrew Garfield, famous actor mostly known for playing SpiderMan, is attending a public high school to teach an acting class.

My mom arrived, and slammed the door. I rushed down to see what was going on. She stood there, her face was furious. "Are you kidding me Meg?! I can't believe you can be so irresponsible!" She said throwing her hands up in furry. "What did I do?" I was really confused and I have never seen my mom this mad before. "Oh don't play dumb." "I'm not, I really don't know what I did." "You don't feel that the house is a little bit empty for this time of day?" Omg! I forgot to pick up my brother and sister! " Oh! Mom I'm so sorry, I was just so exited because--" "I don't want to hear it!" She said cutting me off. "Go get your brother and sister we'll talk later!" That was all she said before she brushed past me.

I grabbed my purse and my phone, put my shoes on and headed out the door. I took my keys out of my purse and started my car. I felt so guilty. I started driving to the small school that my siblings went to and once I got there rushed to the secretary's office. There they were, sitting, waiting for someone to pick them up. The secretary looked at me and said: "Are you here to pick them up?" "Yes i'm so sorry, my mom was at a meeting and I forgot to stop by on my way home." "It's fine it could happen to anyone." I smiled and signed they're depart. The ride home was silent. I guess that my brother convinced my sister to give me the silent treatment, because after school my sister loved to tell me about her day.

When I got home they went to see my mom and I went up to my room. I opened my computer, went on Facebook and saw that I had new message. I looked at it and saw that it was Ally who wrote to me and asked me:

Ally- Hey did you get a call from the school yet?

Me- No, about what?

Ally- Andrew! DUH! They're calling every student to tell them to treat him like a normal person and not act crazy around him so that our school doesn't get a bad reputation.

Me- Hold on the phone is ringing, it must be the school.

Me- Yeah it was the school, they also said that he doesn't like being treated diffrently because he's famous, so we have to try and keep calm.

Ally- AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!? IT'S ANDREW GARFIELD!

Me- I KNOW RIGHT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) OMG! I can't believe it has been more than a year since i've uploaded! I am so incredibly sorry, I went on this story not long ago, by curiosity and saw that someone commented for me to update so I was like ''aww i should probably update'' and then i looked at the date and that comment was left in 2015!! I am so sorry if you guys have been waiting after me! I had been thinking about deleting this story because i had no insparation but i guess i'm getting ideas now. I started school yesterday so im not promissing updates every week but i will try my best and update a bit more this year.. again im so sorry, love yall.xx