Chapter 4(All about highlights)

''Mom!? what is this?'' i say as a huge smile takes over my face. ''Oh this it's nothing.. i just.. Bought you a Car!!'' i scream as i push the door open and ask her for the keys. ''Now i dont want you smashing it everywhere so i want you to be extra carefull with it'' my mom says handing me the keys. ''I know ,so can i try it out now?'' she says no since it's starting to get to dark and she says ''you can supprise Ally and pick her up for school with it!'' i nod super exitedly so i just look at it for a while embracing the fact thats its mine. A mustagne! a red mustagne! beautiful!

So i wake up call Ally telling her not to take the bus:

-Why? is your dad back?! is he gonna bring us to school in his super cool convertable?!

-Yeah!i shout. Lets go with that. i wisper.

-Cool see you later!

We hang up. so i get dressed do my make up grab a bottle of water and a granola bar put it in my backpack and head out the door. ''oups forgot my keys, god i love the sound of that, but i better go get them'' i head back inside, grab my keys, head back out and drive away. Ally walks out the door waving at her mom, she closes the door and turns around. ''What the?, Meg?'' she looks so confused. ''hop in, i'll explain on the way'' She gets in and i tell her everything.

Once we arrive in the school parking lot, so many eyes pointed at me, well, my car. "woah" , "omg look" , "amazing".. all i could do was take in all the nice comments, and park my car and get out. "Hey Meg, wanna go out sometime?" i turn around to face someone i don't evan know. "sorry but, i don't evan know you?" so? i just got asked out because of my car? what kind of generation is this? So, Ally and i walk to our lockers and put our bags in them, and just head back outside, i mean, a bright and sunny day is not a day to spend inside. We walk through the door and Melissa passes by. All i'm thinking is *one, just one more minute inside and we could've missed her* but no, there she was in front of us laughing. "get out of my way losers!" Sometimes i wonder how my fist hasn't gone swigning yet?

The bell rings and we head to our classes.

I had drama this periode, and the teacher said that we would have to learn how to act, as if we were in a movie, so in order to do that, she is going to invite actors to teach us exacly how to act like a pro. My teacher just blurts out "have any of you seen the movie "the amazing spiderman"? " my heart starts racing, and i raise my hand and realise that i wasnt the only one *few* Miss.Dante looks at me and asks me to name the main actor and i freeze. is this really happening, is he really comming here!? "Andrew Garfield". "EXACLY"

"Where am I?" i said looking around the room and taking in my surroundings. Kid drawings, Letters, Documents.. where was i? i here a ladies voice accompagnied by a mans voice. "oh, good she's up!" "Excuse me, can i ask where i am?" i was really confused but by the look on the ladies face and the white and red dress i have a feeling i'm either at the hospital or the school nurse. "Oh, why you don't remember much do you?, your at the school nurse dear" ah there it is the answer i was looking for.

"so let me get this straight, i fainted when i found out Andrew Garfield was comming to our school?" "yep that exacly it" i had just woken up, and i supposidly slept for 2 hours! it was now almost lunch and Ally was going to meet me in the cafeteria. I just had to explain to her what happend!