Joining a guild

Fairy tail P.o.v

It has been 3 years and nobody has heard from Lisanna and everyone is was so sad to see her leave.

  "I miss Lisanna I cant belive she left with whats her name?" Said Natsu, suddenly felt a sting on his cheek he realize he got slapped. By his bestfriend Happy it didn't hurt that much but why would he do it? Natsu wonders.
  "Her name is Lucy! Natsu are you dense how can forget the girl that helped you with everything, and when Lisanna shows up you dont even remember her name."

"The girl is weak Happy how could I not forget her name."

  "You moron she may not be the strongest but she is definitely not weak! She would never give up on anything even though she knew she had no chance on winning! We might save her life a lot but hey she saved us as well!" Happy started get tears down his eyes Lucy was like a mother to him and now she is gone for good. He wished he could have joined her but he cant anymore he is stuck with just the memory of his long lost mother.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lucy P.O.V

  Its been 3 years since me and Lisanna left Fairy tail and I dont regret it.

   We've changed are look in the years and so when we go back we won't be reconized. Lisanna has shoulder length hair color sky blue but with purple pastel tips, she only wears dresses and skirts only wears shorts for requip magic if she has to. Her eyes are as purple as flower, she is wearing a white strapless dress with gold ropes around her waist with black high boots.

   I've also changed I have pastel blue hair with tips of white. I now only wear pants and shorts but if I have to wear a skirts for for a requip magic I will. My eye color are still brown but not chocolate brown no its a hazel brown with a little of green. Im wearing a black top with blue jeans with white high tops.

    We are now saying our goodbyes to my family and friends. "Goodbye child we will all miss you" I look at Celesta my sorta mom I start to cry she wipes of my tear and hugs me tightly. "We will visit child and I hope you do to" I nodd and smile. Lisanna calls Snowflake and I call Majesty we open a purple portal and walk out of the realm of wonders and into the realm I called home.

"OK first things first we join a guild."

"Options" said Lisanna.

  "Mermaid heel?"

   "To feminist."

   "Lamyous Scale?"

   "No to weird."

   "How bout Fairy tails rival what's it name?  Oh Sabertooth." Lisanna thought about it for a while then nodded luckily we were in the town that Sabertooth was in. We ran into town and we kept getting feared faces then we remember our power is at 6%. Wich is pretty powerful the average wizards is 2% the strongest or saint wizards is 4%. We lower it down to 3% wich is still pretty powerful.
    We than ran and I looked back at Lisanna until I bumped into someone. "Owww" I look to see who it was and was completely shock to find a Fairytail member out here. We ran as fast as we could so they wouldn't see our face thank god they didn't.

   We arrive at Sabertooth and we kick open the door to see the people looking at us with suprise in there eyes. A women come up to us and I remember her how could I not. "What do you people want I am Minerva and  I wont hesitate to hurt you." I chuckle and she gave me a confused look I walk up to her with Majesty on my side. "Minerva-chan it's me Lucy" her confused face soon turn to delight and she gave a hug.

Flashback

  "Hello there Im here to do a job?" Lucy asked the man nodd and took me to the back. They see a girl with long black hair and black eyes.

"Hello I'm Lucy" she puts out her hand up Minerva just roll her eyes and shook Lucy's hand. They did the job together and while they did that they created a close bond and became awsome friends.

End of flashback

  Minerva told the story to every one and they all understood. "What brings you here Lucy-san?" I told her what happens and she was furious and was happy that I was joining her guild. She brought me and Lisanna to a white haired girl.

  "Hello my name is Yukino" I smile and nodd she takes out a stamp " where would you like it?" Lisanna went first "I would like it blue on my left thigh." Yukino nodded and stamped her. I thought about it for a moment. "I would like mine purple on my shoulder blade" she stamped. Snowflake and Majesty flew to our shoulders "can I have mine pink on my back" asked Snowflake, Yukino nodded and stamped it "can I have mine red on my stomach" Yukino smiled and stamped.

   Minerva took me and Lisanna to the stage so we could introduce ourselves. "Hello my name is Lucy I can use magic but I mostly use celestial and elemental dragon slaying magic. This is my exceed Majesty." They all looked shocked and turn to Lisanna "hi my name is Lisanna I can use requip and takeover of many mythical creature who aren't really mythical. This is my exceed Snowflake, we used to be in Fairy tail but then we came here same for Lucy." I look at the two exceeds next to the two young men around our age. The exceeds were drooling over our exceeds I giggle and I see Majesty looking at the red exceed and smile.

Hey mom and dad I found my new home and this is permanent.

Hey guys was up I hope you enjoyed baiii😀😀