Let's train at the beach!

Today is the day. Today we start training, I look to my left to find Sting and remember what happen last night. He's Mine. And I'm his. I go downstairs to make breakfast, I take out the ingredients and start making waffles. I then feel hands around my waist "the smells so good I hope I can  this everyday." I look up to see Sting looking down on me. He kisses me and I smile," he is so perfect" he laughs and I realize what I said. My face is so red I look like a tomato. I push him off of me " I got to make breakfast and I don't need your cute face as a distraction." He laughs and goes to the living room with Majesty.

I finish breakfast and call Sting and Majesty and...LECTOR. I see Lector come in and was confused but Ok with it guess Sting wont have his seconds. We finish eating and I get dress, wearing a black t-shirt thats cut off to my waist, with my rip jeans and Nike shoes my hair in a high ponytail. Majesty puts on her daily outfit shorts with a blouse and a flower in her ear. Sting and Lector left to go change.

Me and Majesty went to the guild only to find Rouge and Lisanna holding hands. I stood still for a quick second then started jumping up and down a ran to Lisanna. "OMG YOUR DAITING ROUGE!!" She nodds and jumps "YOUR DAITING STING!!" I laugh and nod, I see Rouge coming and hugs Lisanna from behind I squeal and she laughs. I get a little dizzy from my blood pumping so much I was about to fall when Sting caught me. "Hey there! Looks like your matchmaking side has gone beyond its limits." I laugh and stand up facing him and gave him a peck on the cheek, now it was Lisanna's turn to squeal.

We head into the guild to find Minerva kissing Rufus. Me and Lisanna screamed which made Minerva jump and made Rufus blush. "Can this day get any better, my two OTP have sailed Im gonna faint. Sting help-" but it was to late I fell on the floor and hit my head really hard.

I wake up in the infirmary with a massive headache. I see Sting stand up with concern and relife in his eyes. "Ready for training?" I asked he laughs and nodds. I give a kiss and he puts his hands in my hair. We broke apart and smiled. He head downstairs I see my friends and thats when I come up with the idea. I run up to the guys "we should train at the beach" I yell, they look at me and smile with a nodd. We all left to pack and decided to meet up to the train around 12 pm.

It's 12 already and I packed everything. I wear my red bikini top with my army green shorts with some sandals and my hair in a messy bun. Majesty is wearing a little fedora with a white dress. We get to the train stop and I see Sting walking towards me mad. "Whats wrong Stingy?" I asked he hugs me "you are showing to much skin princess." I push him off of me and laugh he then gives me a pout and I give him a kiss on the cheek. We get on the train and Rouge and Sting start getting sick I put Sting head on my lap and play with his hair and he eventually falls asleep.

I look at Lisanna and she is doing the same for Rouge. I start singing a song and she joins.

  I am the sun, you know you need me
And you might get burned if you take to much

Don't get addicted cause, I'm gonna fade you like that rush

Is that blood on me or blush?
So what

You I'm not a saint but I can make you pray
So get down on your knees and give me a reason to stay
Trap inside this madness, I know you wanna have this
So I can take advantage

Savage

We were almost done with done with the song we realize we have arrived. I wake up Sting and he flutter his eyes. "Five more minutes.." He says and I laugh he looks at me and smiles and stands up.

  We get out of the train and head to the beach. We get there and I start jumping and I look at Sting and grab his hand and run toward the beach. When I feel the soft sand on my feet I sigh what I would give to live on the beach. I suddenly feel hands on my waist and Sting picking me up heading toward the ocean. I scream and laugh "STING! Stop! Ahh!" It was to late I was wet and in the water he laughs and I look at him with a glare and his laughs turned into whimpers. I bring him down to me and he also gets wet. He is on top of me but not putting his weight on me both hands on either side of me. "You are so beutiful you know that?" I blush and kiss him I was so happy and nothing could ruin this moment. "Lulu let's play chicken fight!" I smile and get on Sting's shoulders and Lisanna does the same for Rouge. "I won't go easy just cause your my bestie Lis" she smirks "I would be mad if you didnt." We start and we kept pushing each other I was sure for the victory but I stopped and Lisanna looked at me confused. I pointed in the direction I'm looking at and she sees them as well we get of our boyfriends and hide behind them but it was to late they saw us or they saw Lisanna.

It's them. Team Natsu.

Hey guys Im sorry I haven't been posting I have been busy with school but I will try hard. Hope you like it sorry for the cliffhanger. 😋😋