Fight me

"Let's do this!" Lisanna screamed and open a portal and we all entered. We arrived or teleported to the finish line.

"Whoa! Sabertooth is here already Kabo!"

We all cheered and hugged and laughed. We went to the lounge to wait for the other guilds to arrive. The second place was Fairytail team B wich was odd but whatever. Next was Lamias Scale, then Mermaid heel, then Blue Pegasus, Cuatro what it's name, and last Fairytail team A.

We all saw them enter and I look at Juvia who is quite happy to see me, I give her a smile and she comes up to me and hugs me. "Juvia is really Sorry she did not try to hurt Juvias only friends feelings." I smile and nodd and she grins, I was happy me anf Juvia were cool now. All the fairytail members to to Lisanna except Juvia, Wendy, and the exceeds. I didnt see Laxus and Gajeel weird.

  Everybody looks at me and glares at me I roll my eyes and walk to Sting. "Lisanna we have to go and get some rest if we wanna win the first games tomorrow!" I scream and she nods and waves everyone goodbye.

We arrive at the inn and I me and Yukino go to our rooms. "So have you and Sting done it yet?" She asked calmly my face is so red a tomato would be sad. She looks at me and laughs "OMG you should  see the look on your face I'm dying!" I laugh with her and she looks at me " you know I wanna win the games by myself of course with the guild to but I wanna win for once and stop losing or getting saved." I smiled and nodded I knew exactly what she meant because  I was her once and now I changed and I get the feeling so did she.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I wake up and get dressed in green shorts black ripped shirt with some combat boots. With my hair in a ponytail with to strands of hair on each side. I look at Yukino seeing she is already dress so we head downstairs seeing everybody else. Sting looks at me and I roll my eyes and smirk. "Take a picture it will last longer," I say and he looks at me with a devilish grin and pulls me by the waist. "Why do I need the picture when I can have the real thing." He murmurs I blush and he kisses me on the nose. "Can I get a piggyback ride?" He rolls his eyes and nods I jump on his back I pat his head and he starts running towards the Colesium.

When we get there we are the last to arrive wich is fine. I get off of Sting and giggle when he makes a horse noise. We wait for the rest of the crew wich wasnt for that long. " You ready?" Lisanna ask walking towards me I smile and nod. Let's do this.

We arrive at our balcony by finishing our introduction. "Lady's and gentlemen let the games begin. We are first gonna start with a game called hidden so guild pick your wizard and enter the arena. I look at my team and Lisanna raises her hand. "Can I go please?" I smiled and nodded she jumped off and went toward the middle of the arena.

Suddenly the arena turned into the city and everyone was separated. "Ok wizards it's simple you hurt someone you get a point but if you get hurt or hurt a mpc then you lose a point." The wizards nodded there head and the bell rang everyone started running except for Lisanna. She opened a portal nd stepped inside and disappears.

  "Oh no where did Lisanna go?" I smile a devilish smile "Oh Lisanna I know what your doing and you are smart." I say and everyone looks at me and I point to the lacrima tv and the time wich was almost over. Suddenly all the wizards knock out and Lisanna standing were she started. The bell rings and the game is over " Lisanna wins and that means Sabertooth is in the lead!" Lisanna comes back and everyone was shock instead of me. "She used a sleeping magic made the air have sleeping particles. You say girl you." Say she smiles and shrugged. Everyone was impressed.

"Let's get started with our first fight wich is Lucy v.s MariJane!" I knew I was gonna fight her today. Can't wait to show her what I can do. I enter the arena and so does she. "I can't wait to show you the rage I have for you!" She screams I wave my hand. "Oh please this will be a quick fight me as the victor." She growls and turns into one of her Satan souls she made a purple flame in her hand and threw it at me a barely dodged and grinned.

  I looked at her and started casting a spell. "I summon my friends from the heavens. Rise Amethyst. Rise Anastasia. The angel sisters help me defeat the enemy and let them not forget the name of the DRAGON PRINCESS!!" Two beautiful blonde with determination in there eyes. Mirajane was frightened and I smirked a white glow started going around me and I started to move levitate. The angels created white orbs and looked at Mira and shot it at her, she went unconscious before she hit the ground.

  "Lo-oks like we have a winner and it's Lucy Hearfelia!" Everyone started cheering and clapping I smiled and bowed. Natsu and the others ran to Mira and kept calling her name the gave me intense glares. "What did you do to her?" Screamed Erza I scoffed and rolled my eyes "she's fine just gonna be out of the games for awhile." Natsu looked at me with rage and ran to me "fire dragon roar!" I dodged it and looked at him with anger in my eyes "howl of the moon wolf!" A black beam flew towards Natsu and he colapps but didnt get knocked out. I turned away and leave, when I arrive to my friends there all cheering and Sting is giving me a hug. I laugh and hug him back. The rest of the fight went like this.

(I'm making this up because I don't remember sorry)

Mystogan v.s Lyon

Cerburaus v.s flare

Erza v.s Kagura

The games ended and we all went back to our hotel. I was so happy that the GMG went so well. Me and Lisanna dicided to go shopping and we ran into...Natsu Oh boy he looks at us and bows his head. "Will you guys please comeback to Fairytail we are really sorry how we treated you Lucy." I was suprised he said my name he remembers my name now just because Im strong. Unbelievable.

"No." He looks at me and I glre at him. "The only reason you want me is because Im strong now. If I was still weak you would want Lisanna and not even notice me. Natsu I'm not some kinda prize you can obtain I'm a person with a heart that you broke so we're leaving now. Bye." We left with not another word and boy did that feel good.

Hey guys wass up I decided to say thanks for all the views it means a lot. I just also wanna say that it gonna take me more time to update because of school and my grades but I'll try. Vote and comment baiii.
😋😋