Sting

It's been 1 year since me and Lisanna joined Sabertooth and we could not be happier. Majesty and the red exceed that was name Lector started daiting. I find them so adorable and jelouse of Majesty finding live before me. But I'm still happy for her and since the started daiting I've been getting really close with Sting. I feel a bond with him and it isnt friendship. What is it?

  "Ok the GMG are coming up and I want everybody here to practice so we can crush Fairy tail and become the strongest guild in FIORE!" We all cheered and partied all nigh because we were gonna train the rest of the time. We were drinking and getting wasted and having a good time. "Hey its me the one and only STING BEE~" i laughed he was so wasted. He grabbed my waist and took me to the dance floor the were putting a slow song. I blushed and he saw "dont *hic* tell me *hic* that the *hic* great Lucy *hic* is blushing." I shook my head but smiled, we stopped dancing and he could barely stand up. I needed to take him to my apartment I went to go find Lisanna "hey Lis I'm going to take Sting home Ok?" She nodded and I left with Sting we get out of the guild and I teleported to my apartment.
   When we got inside I took Sting to my bed and decided to sleep on the  couch. When I put him on my bed I took of his shirt so he could sleep well. When I tucked him in thinking he was asleep I got pulled by my waist and got into the bed with Sting. "Sting..." he started kissing my neck making me moan. What am I doing he's drunk he probably doesn't even habe feelings for me. "Sting stop your drunk" he looks at me confused "Im not drunk. Ok I am drunk but what I'm doing isn't because Im drunk."  I looked at him and he kissed me and I kissed back I like Sting. No. I love Sting and he loves me I'm happy. "Lucy Hearfelia I know this a bad time and place but will you be my girlfriend" I nodded and he grinned.

That night we fell asleep Sting holding me close and I protected by him. He will now be my knight and shining armor.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short the next one wont be baiii leave a vote and comment😜😜