Details, Details

~Issa~
I slammed the door behind me and groaned as I slid down the wall. "Me? Princess?! I bet that's a running joke." I muttered as i slid down the door frame... I couldn't help bringing my knees up to my chest as tears fell from my eyes "Excuse me miss" I heard a feminine voice from the doorway. " Go away" I yelled back." I would go away save for I'm here as an order from the Prince" tight lipped i opened to see Brigitte standing there with a cart that seemed to be full of linens. But when she stepped in and revealed it, it was actually a spread of the most delectable pastries.
" I hope you'll forgive me miss." She bowed " I'm not actually here as an order from the Prince... Jackson and i saw the look you left dinner with and thought perhaps you could use a friend." I couldn't help smiling at such kindness and looking at all the delectable treats " You must simply try the yellow one!" She offered " It's my own special recipe." I studied it for a minute as it looked like the tiniest daisy before i took a bite and the sweet pineapple juice filled my mouth " I know you have many questions princess. It's all new to you... Perhaps a bit of lore will help yes?" I simply nodded yes before she continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brigitte~~~~~
  "You know there are seelie and unseelie yes?" She asked, i simply nodded " well princess there isn't just Seelie and Unseelie. There are sprighens and piskies as well... But your kind mistakenly calls them pixies... That's for another time."
Back when the world was younger all fae and mankind lived in harmony... Until the light stealer came... He took the lives of almost all the piskies and the sprighens save for one... A warrior named Saris. Saris, being a clever Sprighen decided to hide among the desert people as his kind were not thought to hide somewhere without cover. Saris came to fall in love with the mortal woman Georgianna. She bore him a female child that could weave into the shadows... We call them shadow weavers.which my dear, you are"